Nile Ranger arrested AGAIN

Guest av1

When this thread gets bumped I'm not sure whether it's someone posting their opinion on the bloke or that he has been arrested again. What a cock though. When he finds himself driving taxis for a living at the age of 28 I'll bet he really regrets the last couple of years.

You can't drive a cab when you are in prison and that is where this guy is going to end up sooner or later. That or he is going to upset the wrong people.

He coulda had class. He coulda been a contender. He coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what he is, let's face it.

Charley shoulda looked out for him a little bit.

• Like 1

He was good you know; I saw him play for Newcastle reserves when he was young - he had talent, quick, strong, direct. A waste; a waste of talent, a waste of life and a waste of a lot of peoples time.

Don't forget oxygen.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Clark plea to find striker Ranger http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30598489

Blackpool manager Lee Clark has asked for help in tracking down striker Nile Ranger, with the player not turning up for training for two weeks.

Clark says the 23-year-old ex-Newcastle striker "appears to be back in London".

But he told the Blackpool Gazette: "If anyone can let us know where he is, send me a letter and we will go from there."

Ranger was sacked by his previous two clubs for a breach of discipline.

Clark added: "I don't know where he is, I haven't seen him for more than two weeks.

"He's been asked to report into training and has been asked to play in games and he hasn't been seen."

Ranger joined Blackpool in the summer having been released by Swindon.

Ranger has scored two goals in nine appearances for the Seasiders this season.

Edited by av1

Clark plea to find striker Ranger http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30598489

Blackpool manager Lee Clark has asked for help in tracking down striker Nile Ranger, with the player not turning up for training for two weeks.

Clark says the 23-year-old ex-Newcastle striker "appears to be back in London".

But he told the Blackpool Gazette: "If anyone can let us know where he is, send me a letter and we will go from there."

Ranger was sacked by his previous two clubs for a breach of discipline.

Clark added: "I don't know where he is, I haven't seen him for more than two weeks.

"He's been asked to report into training and has been asked to play in games and he hasn't been seen."

Ranger joined Blackpool in the summer having been released by Swindon.

Ranger has scored two goals in nine appearances for the Seasiders this season.

Obviously desperate to get his back  :mellow:

• 1 year later...

Arrested again

A footballer has been charged over an alleged scam involving a vulnerable person's bank details being taken so their savings could be accessed.

Southend United striker Nile Ranger, 25, has been charged with conspiracy to defraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering, police said.

Â