$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I won't lose any sleep if this guy isn't interested just hope that it doesn't follow that if the Independent Journalist is wrong about this then he'd be wrong about 6-8 intereted parties.

unfortunately I think it does  

If Randy hasn't been able to find 1 buyer in 2 years (estimate) - then we are unlikley to have uncovered half a dozen in just under 3 weeks .......all IMO of course....

• Like 1

From Twitter, I've never seen this guy before but surprisingly some on my timeline seem to think he is credible:

Bo6ZoteIEAAhNT6.jpg

Read this with my usual ITK filter. But the comments would suggest this guy used to be accurate with this stuff. Interesting..

To be fair to that guy I think he has known about some pretty random stuff that you wouldn't guess at. I'm sure it was him who mentioned we were signing Benteke a good while before anybody else. That be as it may, it doesn't mean he's right about this I guess.

I won't lose any sleep if this guy isn't interested just hope that it doesn't follow that if the Independent Journalist is wrong about this then he'd be wrong about 6-8 intereted parties.

unfortunately I think it does  

If Randy hasn't been able to find 1 buyer in 2 years (estimate) - then we are unlikley to have uncovered half a dozen in just under 3 weeks .......all IMO of course....

2 years? I'd say he's been looking to sell but the club hasn't been in a healthy enough position to do so hence the cuts. This summer is the first where we look healthy (ish) financially as to attract buyers so I'd say it is plausible that in the last 6 months there has been interest. This would fit in with the initial we are sold if we stay up rumour. Only time will tell though.

Hmmm - how will we ever know if he gives £100 to acorns ?  

My assumption is there was no buyer when Randy made his statement - so if one has come forward, whopped his £200m out, rushed through the legals etc, without anyone noticing - well that would be impressive .........and very surprising....!!!

Just read back and he is good. His previous form is getting Benteke and Bennett signings bang on. Took a lot of stick for being a typical ITK, hung around to see his predictions right, then left Twitter. Now he comes back with this. Talks a lot to ol' Kendrick too by the looks of it.

Is it just me who's in the dark as to who we're talking about here?

simontee76 on twitter reckons its a done deal.....

And its going to be at some point...but with who?

Is it just me who's in the dark as to who we're talking about here?

simontee76 on twitter reckons its a done deal.....

Erm, what is?

I take it you can't see the screen dumps a few posts back ?

basically Simontee has said we will be sold by july 110% - if it isn't he will give £110 to acorns - he doesn't give any clues as to who the buyer is....

• Like 1