$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

So am I right in saying:

The Trees identified a jet from a NY-based law firm and now Rob Rich, a NY-based businessman's jet that has never been to BMX turn up in the same week. He has close links with the Lerner family, sponsors a non-league football team in England and has written a book on sports management. Would be a hell of a coincidence.

That's right. Also, he fits the profile that Kwan had previously mentioned (owns an American sports team) and Delphinho (who gets ITK on the kits) posted a sunglasses-face and also posted 'has backers behind him'. This is where we are right now.
  • Like 1

So am I right in saying:

The Trees identified a jet from a NY-based law firm and now Rob Rich, a NY-based businessman's jet that has never been to BMX turn up in the same week. He has close links with the Lerner family, sponsors a non-league football team in England and has written a book on sports management. Would be a hell of a coincidence.

Yes,

Rob Rich's jet is a fairly regular visitor to the UK, mainly using Luton or Farnborough. It arrived at Luton (I think) on Saturday and came up to BHX, for the first time, lunchtime today.

The law firm jet arrived direct from the US late yesterday afternoon.

• Like 2

So am I right in saying:

Yes,

Rob Rich's jet is a fairly regular visitor to the UK, mainly using Luton or Farnborough. It arrived at Luton (I think) on Saturday and came up to BHX, for the first time, lunchtime today.

The law firm jet arrived direct from the US late yesterday afternoon.

Mysteriouser and mysteriouser :detect:

I though RL would have known about the Villa intelligence operative at BHX by now. Seems strange that he'd let a potential buyer advertise his intentions by flying in with his own jet???

My bet is that he's probably even heard the name "The Trees" after OGSgate. Doesn't add up for me.

So am I right in saying:

Agreed. This guy has exactly the type of profile that you'd imagine an interested party to have. It's obvious we're pushing the club over in the US, and it's very likely to be an investor who already has an interest in sports investment/owns a sports club.

If he flies in to the UK on a regular basis I don't see this being that much of a big deal just because he used Birmingham Airport today doesn't mean to say he's going to be buying the VIlla. Or mabye it does, I doubt it though.

If he flies in to the UK on a regular basis I don't see this being that much of a big deal just because he used Birmingham Airport today doesn't mean to say he's going to be buying the VIlla. Or mabye it does, I doubt it though.

True. Getting ahead of ourselves as usual. I can already hear fans moaning that he is only worth 2 billion.

• Like 1