$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Simon Shillings? I hope he doesn't turn out to be the sole new owner. That'd be just our luck!

Sum up the last 25 pages please way too much to read

No! Read it all yourself, like the rest of us! ;)

The only 100% proven "ITK" - who is the father of a player - has said he does not expect anything to change over the summer.. Therefore I am preparing myself for that.

Agreed - thats what I fear - but the Bob Rich thing - has quite a few links (albeit georgraphical) with Lerner - and the Lawyers Jet - fits it with what Kwan said.

I wonder if Lerner has put a good word in, and Lambert and Faulkner get a chance to impress the new guy - that in itself may not be what some want to hear - but it may explain 'business as usual' noises coming from VP

• Like 1

Does Bob Rich fit in with what Kwan said?

Yes.

I think we will have to be patient though as I can't imagine AVFC will want the name to leak out just yet.  Therefore I don't think anyone who does know who it is i.e. Kwan, will let it slip just yet.

Rob Rich?

Who are his backers? Mike Money and Will Wealthy!?

You can't make this stuff up!

Dave Dosh, Barry Bundles, Chris Cash, Simon Shillings, Mo Money, Ben Benjamins, Gary Green, Larry Loaded....

No way...we've got enough problems already!

• Like 1

Let me just clear this up, I haven't said anything we don't already know or that isn't that obvious already. I wouldn't do that as I wouldn't want to get into trouble about anything. The only thing I've heard is that we could head into the season with both of them still here. Meaning it is a posssibility. How much of a possibility i'm not too sure, but i've been told from an insider about this. Nothing to do with Jack as he's been in Cyprus the last week or so and heads to hong kong tomorrow. 

Half of this has already been confirmed as AVFC have just confirmed PL will stay on under Lerner. Now it's down to Lerner and his team to get someone to buy the club. Bear in mind, many things can change as its still a while away from the start of the season.

• Like 4

Pass I got the gist of that Karsa was sacked, Lambert has been given the same kind of money as previous seasons and is planning a normal summer preparation.

Boohoo...

It just means we aren't close to a sale and therefore we are going to prepare like we would the last 2 years.

Kevan would know what Jack knows, and Jack is in Cyprus, I think. So Kev not knowing doesn't dispute this 'theory' of ours.

Smetrov, there's also the link between Randy's Mom and Mr Rich!

I wonder where they are stopping tonite? Who's up for ringing all the best hotels in Brum and pretending to be Faulkner's PA??

Haha... Nah we'll leave that to the lads on The Bells Aren't Ringing.

It's actually Hartlebury Industrial Estate. Birmingham Airport would definitely be the easiest place to travel from. However it is quite a small operation so would be surprised a billionaire would bother visiting it.

I doubt whether a billionaire would even bother to go to Kidderminster! :D

Plus their HQ is in Farenham Hampshire so I would say they are more likely to base any business trip around this area?

Let's hope this has some legs to it?

I used to work there ( I designed cookies for a living...) the hartlebury unit was their original HQ and from what I can remember is slightly larger and where there main business, tesco cookies, is based, the Fareham unit is one they bought to closer to the over charging London market, where they do hand finished muffins, the dad was still alive when I worked there but it was very very rare they visited the uk, so at a guess if they did come over they'd want to see it all

Also from what if an remember they weren't mega rich, but the bulk of their business in the states is freezable cream, basically it's soya wrapped cream so when you freeze it doesn't turn to a solid, invented for the war, they had ties with Sara Lee, they do pretty much **** all here compared to the states, their turnover is $3.5bn and they do about $50m a year here at a guess, so they could definitely look to expand here

But like I said don't put him being in the midlands and the 2 together it could be completely innocent, I play football with a lad who still works there on Thursday I'll ask him what he's doing here

Does Bob Rich fit in with what Kwan said?

Yes.

I think we will have to be patient though as I can't imagine AVFC will want the name to leak out just yet.  Therefore I don't think anyone who does know who it is i.e. Kwan, will let it slip just yet.

Which sports club does he own?

It's actually Hartlebury Industrial Estate. Birmingham Airport would definitely be the easiest place to travel from. However it is quite a small operation so would be surprised a billionaire would bother visiting it.

Plus their HQ is in Farenham Hampshire so I would say they are more likely to base any business trip around this area?

I used to work there ( I designed cookies for a living...) the hartlebury unit was their original HQ and from what I can remember is slightly larger and where there main business, tesco cookies, is based, the Fareham unit is one they bought to closer to the over charging London market, where they do hand finished muffins, the dad was still alive when I worked there but it was very very rare they visited the uk, so at a guess if they did come over they'd want to see it all

Also from what if an remember they weren't mega rich, but the bulk of their business in the states is freezable cream, basically it's soya wrapped cream so when you freeze it doesn't turn to a solid, invented for the war, they had ties with Sara Lee, they do pretty much **** all here compared to the states, their turnover is $3.5bn and they do about $50m a year here at a guess, so they could definitely look to expand here

But like I said don't put him being in the midlands and the 2 together it could be completely innocent, I play football with a lad who still works there on Thursday I'll ask him what he's doing here

You designed Cookies? Is that a real job?

So they could be just checking the cookie empire then? Ah well, we live in hope!

Hi all, i'm a first time poster.

For me it's pretty clear now. We have no buyer in place and Lambert is here for the foreseeable.

I honestly can't see any further news on a takeover until the season is well under way, even as far as Dec, Jan time.

Randy in his statement said he'll inform merrill lynch that the club is for sale, meaning before the annoucement he hadn't informed them, also meaning he hasn't got any buyers in place.

This is just the start of a very, very long process, which is why Lambert is more than happy to continue being in charge.

I'm confident Lambert will have some money to spend, as Randy will not want the club to get relegated and decrease the value of the club.

I for one am guted, as i'm sick to death of watching dire performances and a team which clearly lacks any real quality. I can't see this improving and i certainly do not trust Lambert to spend what little money we have wisley.

You designed Cookies? Is that a real job?

So they could be just checking the cookie empire then? Ah well, we live in hope!

And donuts...