$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I am really worried atm. If we are not taken over soon we will almost definitely go down next season. This will lead to us having a lesser owner. Although i hope that Lerner will still spend because he won't want us to lose more value through relegation. 

I just hope that the next owner who ever he may be appoints a decent manager, who is rounded and has a broad skill base.

If they do, they may be shocked as to how easy this job can actually be.

It takes far more than that.

It's ironic actually because many of the things people are crying out for in the next manager are the things Lambert was judged to have had 2 years ago. I'm not saying we should keep him but I think it just goes to show what an effect other factors within a club can have.

keep calm folks two interested party are locked in talks. In the end i think we will have new owners  :)

I'm normally pretty fine for people to post stuff, even if it seems a little silly, but my B.S. meter is absolutely off the scale whenever you make a post, and that's without knowing you posted it. It's uncanny

• Like 1

I'm starting to think we're further away from a deal than I first thought. Any funds given to Lambert will be minimal to keep us in the league which would mean another shocking season. I really hope something can be done but the amount of times Lerner has **** up at the browns and here doesn't fill me with hope.

I really hope something can be done but the amount of times Lerner has **** up at the browns and here doesn't fill me with hope.

How many times was that?

Couldn't give you an exact figure but I hear he made similar mistakes in hiring the wrong people and browns fans didn't like him for a reason.

No offence Mendi but looking at your previous posts on here you have never seemed to have a clue what is going on at Villa behind closed doors, why now?

well things have changed quickly for me  :)  :)

I have been putting efforted in week in and out,  and not giving up that easily. 

Edited by Mendi

No offence Mendi but looking at your previous posts on here you have never seemed to have a clue what is going on at Villa behind closed doors, why now?

well things have changed quickly for me  :)  :)

I have been putting efforted in week in and out,  and not giving up that easily. 

You mean you've been going again each week?

• Like 1