Destiny

PieFacE

Oh thats a shame, would have tried it if I knew there was an end date rather than spend last couple of weeks on Skyrim and Second Son.

I thought it was like a demo once you download it you can play it anytime. Never tried a beta before, well I guess I still haven't.

• 4 weeks later...

Use the shared games feature. You can share all your digital games with 1 friend on Xbox Live. So I just bought it for £55, and my brother who also wants the game will share it from me and give me £27 for it. Pretty much go halves on any games. It's good if you know someone who has a similar taste in games to you. You can both play the game at the same time too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWPD_Uw1rlE

That's how you do it...

Edited by PieFacE

I never knew about that. I take it they wont be able to know if say the family member doesn't live in the same household?

Nah they wont know mate, don't think it matters. As long as you just share with 1 person it's fine :)

Yeah you can pre-load it on two boxes thinking about it. 

Buy and download it on your Xbox

Then give your friend/family your Xbox live details so they can sign in as you on their Xbox

Set your friend/family's Xbox as your "home" Xbox

Then download the game whilst signed in as you still.

Once you do that your friend/family will be able to play it on their own acccount without ever needing to sign in as you again.

Then if you buy Fifa digitally a month later, they can then sign in as you, download it, and use it with their own account. 

A week until release and the hype seems to have died for this

I thought there be all sorts of deals and media coverage, but other than a few tv adverts haven't heard a lot about it

Everyone I know that has a console is getting this..

I'm still a bit sceptical about this game, will be interesting to see how much content Activision took out

A week until release and the hype seems to have died for this

I thought there be all sorts of deals and media coverage, but other than a few tv adverts haven't heard a lot about it

Everyone I know that has a console is getting this..

I'm still a bit sceptical about this game, will be interesting to see how much content Activision took out

I'm the same. I'm not entirely sold on it and people seem to think it's going to be a sort of 1st person Mass Effect with the length of Borderlands and I can't see that happening. Being Activision I thing it's going to be largely PvP focused which, eh.

Wow, so there's only 4 explorable planets? With one zone in each planet?

Earth, Moon, Venus and Mars.

I thought this game was supposed to be huge? Bet 80% of it has been ripped out for DLC.

Still will be purchasing it (well, already purchased) and looking forward to PvP more than anything else. 

I thought this game was supposed to be huge? Bet 80% of it has been ripped out for DLC.

Still will be purchasing it (well, already purchased) and looking forward to PvP more than anything else. 

Bungie have said the game length wont be an issue but the level cap is 20 so I don't know what to think

I mean the Beta was, level 8? And you got there in around 5 hours.

Bungie have said the game length wont be an issue but the level cap is 20 so I don't know what to think

I mean the Beta was, level 8? And you got there in around 5 hours.

well the level cap is at least level 29 as IGN did a walk around as a level 29 Titan a few months ago

Â