Points tally from February's fixtures

Avflife

Everton - 0

West Ham - 3

Cardiff - 1

Newcastle - 1

That's 5 from me, but I'd be pleased with that considering 3 from 4 are away from home. 32 points with 11 games left, should definitely ease the relegation worries of even the most pessimistic of us!

Can't believe how many think we will get 3 points from Everton . I really hope we do, I know we are hitting good form and they have quite a few injuries but they have been a good side under Martinez. A draw would be a great result.

Everton - Loss

West Ham - Draw

Cardiff - Draw

Newcastle - Draw

Im not being blinded by our last two performances, we still couldn't defend properly. West Ham will come for a draw and we wont be able to break them down, Everton should win on paper but they have a lot of injuries. Might be able to nick something at Cardiff.

Being realistic based on our performances this season that is about what I expect.

Carroll just been sent off for West Ham....not sure was it a straight red or 2 yellows. If it is 2 yellows he can't appeal. Huge loss for them especially with what he did to Clark in the nightmare that was 6-0 with Newcastle

I think he'll successfully appeal. It wasn't excessively violent.

I think he did intend to lash out a bit, but it's not clear enough.

Carroll just been sent off for West Ham....not sure was it a straight red or 2 yellows. If it is 2 yellows he can't appeal. Huge loss for them especially with what he did to Clark in the nightmare that was 6-0 with Newcastle

I think he'll successfully appeal. It wasn't excessively violent.

I think he did intend to lash out a bit, but it's not clear enough.

Haven't seen it yet myself. Stelling just confirmed it was a straight red. Hopefully the decision makers will back the ref. They do tend to do that if there is any doubt.

Well I was hoping for a draw at Everton but didn't expect much. I think realistically to stick ourselves midtable and not have to worry a great deal about relegation we should be beating both Cardiff and West Ham. Newcastle I would like a draw but cannot see that happening

Â