Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Just to clear something up for the PM brigade, this isn't actually me.

8) :bonk:

You've got to post some of those pm's, please, please, please.

I agree, that would be hilarious. Though leave the names off, I think that'd be a bit harsh!

Just to clear something up for the PM brigade, this isn't actually me.

8) :bonk:

You've got to post some of those pm's, please, please, please.

I agree, that would be hilarious. Though leave the names off, I think that'd be a bit harsh!

Yeah post them. Names too...

There is an easier way to do it. Just find a random t'internet picture of a girl in a Villa shirt, and see what kind of responses you get.

You should absolutely name and shame.

It always amuses me how somebody could be an outstanding member of an online community for a number of years and always have something worth reading to say on any point which might come up and be largely ignored by most people who use the site.

Post a picture of a smiling girl with nice legs on your third post and claim its you and watch a flood of PM's come in from people who have the libido of a 15 year old boy. :crylaugh:

Name and shame sir. Name and shame.

i pm'ed cause i know it wasnt him. I actually know the girl in the picture...

You sure about that mate? :winkold:

Only messing!

I'm a bit 50/50 on the name and shame. While it would be hilarious, I think it could be a bit harsh on some, they'd get absoloutely raped for it.

Only messing!

I'm a bit 50/50 on the name and shame. While it would be hilarious, I think it could be a bit harsh on some, they'd get absoloutely raped for it.

yeah she is in my year at 6th form.

Only messing!

Meh, it would only be some gentle sniggering by a bunch of fake people on the internets. Name and shame!

Only messing!

What you so worried about? :lol:

Â