Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Has the chap in the purple shirt just banged his cock out?

Are you kneeling down?

At least we know why. :winkold:

That's where I was going... :detect:

I don't remember you being there... ;)

(1) I AM very pale! (Although the effect is exacerbated by the bloke next to me - Marc - who was very tanned at the time)

(2) Marianne (the pregnant one) didn't run in that state - she just happened to turn up to the club for a social call on the evening we had the picture taken. The baby was born a couple of days later. She is a good runner though.

(3) Yes, it's a running club - Horsforth Harriers in west Leeds. That's about a quarter of our membership in the picture.

EDIT: P.S. the blobs on the lens are a bit of a clue, but it was absolutely pissing it down with rain when the picture was taken.

You should do one of them naked Calenders to raise money for the club....Not you personally...Just the women.

You could post the pictures on here and we could vote on the best ones for each month?

I know it's a cracking idea, no need to thank me.

Don't think it hasn't crossed our minds! We're still wondering how to broach the idea with the women, though... :lol:

That picture doesn't do begin to justice to some of the girls in the club. There are some real stunners.

You should do one of them naked Calenders to raise money for the club....Not you personally...Just the women.

You could post the pictures on here and we could vote on the best ones for each month?

Don't think it hasn't crossed our minds! We're still wondering how to broach the idea with the women, though... :lol:

That picture doesn't do begin to justice to some of the girls in the club. There are some real stunners.

that auburn haired gal just behind you looks gorgeous ... I'm thinking of relocating to Yorkshire ....

that auburn haired gal just behind you looks gorgeous ... I'm thinking of relocating to Yorkshire ....

She is. The one on her left is her mum, BTW.

Repping the training shirt Dom.

I'm not going to post a picture of me growing a moustache because my hair grows so slowly its not even worth it.

Although if you are bored and a good photoshopper, feel free to photoshop Shaun Teale's manly tache onto my mug.

Sorry!!! Brumerican is in the middle of the second photo. Pelle is at the end *right* I feel bad that I have forgotten the other two by name but I am sure Rob or Pelle will fill it in.

Â