Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Isn't Diwali a religious thing?

You don't strike me as the religious type, McGrass ;-)

Long back , when the the thing actually started , it used to about religion.

Now it's an excuse for drug fueled pyromaniacs like me to indulge. :D **** all to do with religion as far as I (and most) are concerned.

I think you are confusing Diwali with Dusshera which DOES have more to with Religion in the context of Hindu mythology. :winkold:

Has Bonfire night been renamed Diwali night? Surprised

Providence decided that the two fall on the same date this year.

:P

Now it's an excuse for drug fueled pyromaniacs like me to indulge. :D **** all to do with religion as far as I (and most) are concerned.

Do you get devout Hindus saying you shouldn't celebrate it if you're not a believer, in the same way that some Christians (not naming any names) criticise atheists who celebrate Christmas?

Do you get devout Hindus saying you shouldn't celebrate it if you're not a believer, in the same way that some Christians (not naming any names) criticise atheists who celebrate Christmas?

Nope , not at all. It's a free for all party. Muslims and Christians take part in the celebrations here.

Heck I celebrate every festival under the sun , including Eid and Christmas. :P

Hinduism is more of a way of life than a strictly defined religion anyway. No one cares actually. :winkold:

I would upload a picture of myself but a) I'm on a phone, B) I'm fecking ugly so its probably best not to and c) I probably can't upload the fecker anyway.

I'll give it a bash though, does anyone know how to make facebook pictures into jpeg thingys?

I would upload a picture of myself but a) I'm on a phone, B)I'm fecking ugly so its probably best not to and c) I probably can't upload the fecker anyway.

I'll give it a bash though, does anyone know how to make facebook pictures into jpeg thingys?

You probably haven't browsed much through the thread then. :winkold: Ya think we're all Greek Gods or somet?

:lol:

The ladies are lovely though. I miss Baselayers and her pics :cry:

I've browsed through some of it :)

I hate pictures being taken of me, so every photo that comes on here will be a drunk one.

(Its the only time when I care not for hidoing my face in pics)

Strangely enough (or not) I was called Harry Potter at Primary School. Obviouslly late Primary School as Harry Potter was still a book until... dunno what year it was.

You look a bit like Frank Bruno/Joe Pasquale.

:lol: You've seen pictures of me on facebook! :lol:

I couldnt be any more white and pale if I tried.

Â