Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

El Cid drinkers, there's no one better ;-)

I dont normally drink the stuff, but any time im back in Weymouth i will drink this stuff. The landlord wont serve more than 5 pints to anybody in a night, **** rocket fuel mate. Cheap as chips and gets you mullered....Whats not to like!

This Cheddar stuff is lethal! After a gig there once i managed 3 pints and will admit to being complatly hammered, so much i pissed up my own guitar case!

El Cid drinkers, there's no one better ;-)

I dont normally drink the stuff, but any time im back in Weymouth i will drink this stuff. The landlord wont serve more than 5 pints to anybody in a night, **** rocket fuel mate. Cheap as chips and gets you mullered....Whats not to like!

This Cheddar stuff is lethal! After a gig there once i managed 3 pints and will admit to being complatly hammered, so much i pissed up my own guitar case!

cheddaravatar.gif

Oh yes! They serve it in the Manor in Croyde. It's been a few weeks since I have had one now though.

There's another Cornish cider called Rattler, made down by Truro on a farm and effectively marketed and distributed. It's available in a few pubs in Barnstaple. I visited the Tiverton Arms in South Molton a couple of years ago where the landlord was giving me a load of spiel about how nobody in either South Molton or Ilfracombe had ever drank more than 4 1/2 pints of it, so I proceeded to drink 9. I was totally and utterly destroyed.

• 3 weeks later...

Going through my old photos and found this of me at Old Trafford when we lost 4-0 the season before last:

DSC00218.jpg

Here's me playing a gig in Nottingham last December:

n730519467_1736499_3275.jpg

And a photo of me last Halloween for my friend's birthday, I'm on the right:

n61101040_36433350_4108.jpg

The landlord wont serve more than 5 pints to anybody in a night

That kinda thing p1sses me off :?

I dont know if its a nation wide thing, but round here its customary to put a shot of gin into your cider, especially if its the factory produced fizzy crap from Taunton, otherwise you'd be all night trying to get even a buzz on

I did this with a couple of pints of Black rat and honestly dont remember the rest of the night. I went into the pub couple of weeks later and was chatting to the landlord and he said he'd never have served gin with Black Rat but wasnt working that night .....

Â