Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

True, but i think McGrath is one of those universally popular footballers. Obviously he is a legend to Villa fans and Eire fans, but i think even fans of clubs he has no connection with whatsoever have a genuine affection for him. I hope he gets as much good will from the public as i imagine he does.

True, but i think McGrath is one of those universally popular footballers. Obviously he is a legend to Villa fans and Eire fans, but i think even fans of clubs he has no connection with whatsoever have a genuine affection for him. I hope he gets as much good will from the public as i imagine he does.

I think you are right. I think that God's playing ability alone holds him in high esteem amongst most fans, and the fact that he has had to battle such demons and is dealing with the fragilities that many have to has meant he will always be held in affection by a large number of football followers.

duckyje7.th.jpg

The Trim ^^

You know how it is, can't find your hoody, best jeans are in the wash, what do you pop down to the local in?

Obviously, you go in the duck costume. Raving yes we raving!

Anyone else and id have just said that its clearly someone on their way to a party.

As its Trim, it wouldnt surprise me if this really was the only clean clothing in the house at opening time.

• 3 weeks later...
wank

ok

I tried to post a pic, you know to motivate the newer posters, and it was mahoosive, nobody wants to see me that close up! tried to mess with it, but bollocks if it didnt work. Or wank.

My bad. :oops:

wank

ok

I tried to post a pic, you know to motivate the newer posters, and it was mahoosive, nobody wants to see me that close up! tried to mess with it, but bollocks if it didnt work. Or wank.

My bad. :oops:

Its cool. You actually gave me a really good idea

Â