The R word

villanwesty88

Am I right in thinking a point today and if Cardiff and Fulham lose we are safe?

Not technically but yes that scenario would leave us all but safe. 

Crazy how close it all is,  bad day today and were within a point or two, a good day and were safe. Personally i think it will probably be somewhere in between.

Am I right in thinking a point today and if Cardiff and Fulham lose we are safe?

I don't think so because of Sunderland's game in hand, there would still be the third slot to fill. It would only be by goal difference anyway (granted its unlikely that there will be a swing of 20 goals in he remaining games but not mathematically safe anyway).

The Fulham v Hull match is a big one If Hull can get the win it means they might be less bothered next week and perhaps have their mind on the FA cup but if they lose they go into next weeks match against us desperate for points knowing that their last two league matches are against Man U and Everton.

The only thing im thinking is in our favour is that we surely cant only get 1 point in 9 games.

Who would think Fulham would do the double over us, or Palace, and that we would have two periods where we win good games then lose four in a row. If any team can only get 1 in 9, I'd back us.

Well if we get a point and Cardiff lose that puts Sunderland on 32 points and ourselves on 36 points. Sunderland will still have 9 points to play for and we will have six points to play for so we still could get relegated.

The only thing im thinking is in our favour is that we surely cant only get 1 point in 9 games.

Who would think Fulham would do the double over us, or Palace, and that we would have two periods where we win good games then lose four in a row. If any team can only get 1 in 9, I'd back us.

Since lambert came we've gone on these runs got a scrappy draw to end the run and then done ok for a while again. Hopefully its the same again now. If you do only get 1 point in 9 and get relegated i dont think you can really complain, that is absolutely appalling.

Well if we get a point and Cardiff lose that puts Sunderland on 32 points and ourselves on 36 points. Sunderland will still have 9 points to play for and we will have six points to play for so we still could get relegated.

These teams like us are where they are for a reason, highly unlikely that anyone gets anywhere near maximum points tbh.

Since lambert came we've gone on these runs got a scrappy draw to end the run and then done ok for a while again. Hopefully its the same again now. If you do only get 1 point in 9 and get relegated i dont think you can really complain, that is absolutely appalling.

I'd be more confident if we have Benteke or Kozak, but the current strikers couldn't shit a goal if they tried.

Useless. The main reason we have struggled, especially 'I'm a Villa man' Agbonlahor.