The R word

villanwesty88

Would take a lot for us to go down as there are still a few teams below us that are more likely to finish in the bottom 3 than us. Norwich are in awful form and have an awful run in and Baggies are no better, along with the current incumbents of the bottom 3. Would take a huge swing and for us to not gain another point, which in my opinion is very unlikely.

We will stay up!

Well, they have 3 points from their last 6 games while we have 4.

Could be seen as pot/kettle!

The Boggies have 8 from 6 BTW.

Would take a lot for us to go down as there are still a few teams below us that are more likely to finish in the bottom 3 than us. Norwich are in awful form and have an awful run in and Baggies are no better, along with the current incumbents of the bottom 3. Would take a huge swing and for us to not gain another point, which in my opinion is very unlikely.

We will stay up!

Well, they have 3 points from their last 6 games while we have 4.

Could be seen as pot/kettle!

The Boggies have 8 from 6 BTW.

I don't think you'll find anyone on here trying to deny that we're also in awful form ourselves, so I don't see the problem in what he posted.

Edited by Mantis

I know fore well that our own form is dour but my point is that they form needs improve while we only need to realistically win 1 or even get another draw or 2, and they're needing to win 2 or 3, and that's all the teams below us. I just can't see us going down.

I just don't know where our goals are going to come from. It just shows how important Benteke is to us. Imagine if he got the same injury a few months ago

Also Kozak to a lesser extent. We didn't do too bad while Benteke was injured/not properly fit for most of the first half of the season because Kozak could step in and fill the same role adequately.

Edited by Mantis

I just don't know where our goals are going to come from. It just shows how important Benteke is to us. Imagine if he got the same injury a few months ago

Also Kozak to a lesser extent. We didn't do too bad while Benteke was injured/not properly fit for most of the first half of the season because Kozak could step in and fill the same role adequately.
I was hoping Helenius might be given a chance. He's so far down the pecking order, I doubt he'll play any of the remaining fixtures. From what I've seen I can't believe he'd be that much worse than Bowery, Holt or Weimann. Maybe he's awful in training.

True. Wei

because Kozak could step in and fill the same role adequately.

Haha good one.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

It's funny because he did a decent job back when Benteke was out injured/not fully fit around September-December last year.

Hahahahaha

• Like 3

Decent Job is generous. Around 3 games where he actually wasn't god awful and helped us get a good result.

Exactly. A fine replacement for benteke based on this seasons form

I guess Lambert deserves praise for realising his negative hoof tactics wouldn't help benteke play to his best ability and spent 5/6 million on a poor replacement.

My biggest worry this weekend is losing to Swansea and either Cardiff/Sunderland winning alongside Fulham. We could be within one more loss of falling into the bottom three. I don't think my heart could cope with taking it too the last day of the season.

• Like 1

Decent Job is generous. Around 3 games where he actually wasn't god awful and helped us get a good result.

Exactly. A fine replacement for benteke based on this seasons form

I guess Lambert deserves praise for realising his negative hoof tactics wouldn't help benteke play to his best ability and spent 5/6 million on a poor replacement.

Bearing in mind the extreme lack of creativity in our squad, Kozak scoring 4 in 14 in a new division/country isn't actually a bad return. Just my opinion though.

My biggest worry this weekend is losing to Swansea and either Cardiff/Sunderland winning alongside Fulham. We could be within one more loss of falling into the bottom three. I don't think my heart could cope with taking it too the last day of the season.

I'm getting used to it

I'm getting used to it

At least it keeps the heart pumping.

Half his goals were put on a plate for him. His hold up play was average, he was poor in the air and barely touched the ball compared to benteke because of his average movement and shocking pace.

They're only easy goals if you get yourself into a good position to make them easy.

• Like 3