Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

We should try for Diame to sit DM. Then get a number 10 in. Easier said than done I guess.

I wanted Diame before he moved to Spammers.

He's fallen out of favour I think there recently but I'm sure his wages will be too much.

West Ham love chucking money at players

So much faith in 'The Plan' when the manager has said there's players he's wanted that he can't bring in and HH said last summer there were players he wanted that he couldn't sign.

That will no doubt be the same at every club. Nobody bar the top clubs will get the players they desire most.

We should try for Diame to sit DM. Then get a number 10 in. Easier said than done I guess.

Diame is probably on big money at West Ham, the sort of wage we'd never match, so unless he's willing to drop his wage considerably I don't think he'd want to come here.

So much faith in 'The Plan' when the manager has said there's players he's wanted that he can't bring in and HH said last summer there were players he wanted that he couldn't sign.

That will no doubt be the same at every club. Nobody bar the top clubs will get the players they desire most.
Most clubs aren't spending on the cheap like us. And I thought the whole point of 'The Plan' was to allow the manager to be backed better once finances were ok. Edited by Big_John_10

Diame is lazy and not up for it. Happy to just pick up his check I suppose. Swedish studio panel showed him as an example few weeks ago as why West Hams defence struggled and that is why I comfortably can call him lazy cause I agreed with their points.

Diame is lazy and not up for it. Happy to just pick up his check i suppose.

I think that is harsh on him. He got injured and struggled to get back in and play consistently after making a great start for them.

I dont think he's lazy at all personally.

I don't doubt he enjoys the money he's probably on at west ham though. It's probably the biggest he's going to get in his career.

Diame is lazy and not up for it. Happy to just pick up his check i suppose.

I think that is harsh on him. He got injured and struggled to get back in and play consistently after making a great start for them.

I dont think he's lazy at all personally.

I don't doubt he enjoys the money he's probably on at west ham though. It's probably the biggest he's going to get in his career.

He didn't backtrack and pick up marking on several occasions when West Ham lost the ball. That to me is not poor form but poor attitude. Now we wandered of transfer speculation a little  :)

Just out of interest would anyone take Josh McEarchran off Chelski?

Pretty decent on the ball but we've got enough stick insects in the midfield, we don't need another one.

We need men. Grrrrrrr.

Good job we've signed a "real man" then!! ;)

Most clubs aren't spending on the cheap like us. And I thought the whole point of 'The Plan' was to allow the manager to be backed better once finances were ok.

Please stop your pathetic **** moaning in every single **** thread. Jesus Christ.

Haha just questioning why the blind faith in 'The Plan'

Perhaps Randy just shares a few of your doubts about the Manager and is cleverly waiting to see how things pan out - as a few others could do with doing ? -  before upping the spending and thus avoiding a repeat of what he is so loudly criticised for in the past ?

Just out of interest would anyone take Josh McEarchran off Chelski?

Pretty decent on the ball but we've got enough stick insects in the midfield, we don't need another one.

We need men. Grrrrrrr.

Grant-Holt-Norwich-225x162.png

• Like 1

Just out of interest would anyone take Josh McEarchran off Chelski? or Frimpong from Arse

Yes to Frimpong if he's a freebie.

This, Frimpong would add a bite to the midfield, him and Delph would just kick players into submission...

denchsnickers.jpg

• Like 1

Most clubs aren't spending on the cheap like us. And I thought the whole point of 'The Plan' was to allow the manager to be backed better once finances were ok.
I dont think personally that that was the plan per say, as it doesn't make much sense to cut costs then increase them again. We needed the wage bill to he at a 'sustainable' level, whatever the hell that is. But if we are there now(I think we are) any outgoings can be replaced like for like.

Ireland left so that was 65k off the budget, so we have used that money to bring in Holt and Bertrand(both on about 20k a week?) Leaving the rumoured 25k a week wages for Houlohan.

Edited by lp_villa830

If people seriously think we'll go back to spending half decent amounts on players whilst Randy is in charge they're off their heads. There is no 'plan' that will result in us going back to spending fees and paying wages that are in fitting with a club of our stature.

I've even read some posts saying we'd have to sell Benteke to fund new signings. WAKE UP. If we sell Benteke for 20m, whoever the manager is would be lucky to get half of that and about 40k a week in wages as their budget to not only replace Benteke but to bring in other players too. Randy's lost all interest apart from trying not to lose money (he should've thought of that when buying a football club of course)

So until the ghost sells up, we're stuck treading water at best. I've accepted that. It's just a shame we can't get some watchable football as a even a basic treat in the meantime.

• Like 3

Â