Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I have heard from a from a friend who works at Ballymena United that we have made contact regarding one of their midfielders Alan Teggart. I don't know anything about him as I don't follow the Irish Premier League over here but thought I would pass it on!

• Like 1

I have heard from a from a friend who works at Ballymena United that we have made contact regarding one of their midfielders Alan Teggart. I don't know anything about him as I don't follow the Irish Premier League over here but thought I would pass it on!

Cue VT meltdown

• Like 2

HH will or has already returned to these message boards.

His metamorphosis & re-emergence is inevitable as the temptation to post on VT will be just so over whelming.

Nice one HH

Mean time we can all have fun trying to suss him out again as many false ITK prophets will fly under the radar to try & claim his highly coveted mantle.

Weren't we supposed to have signed one of Cliftonville's strikers last summer? Didn't ever hear if he's actually with us or not...

Weren't we supposed to have signed one of Cliftonville's strikers last summer? Didn't ever hear if he's actually with us or not...

Rory Hale? He's in our academy now.

Any idea how he's getting on? - would love a Belfast boy to come through at Villa.

• Like 3

Edited by Killeen30

Any idea how he's getting on? - would love a Belfast boy to come through at Villa.

Not sure really, I think he's more of a winger than a striker though.

Edited by packoman

3 goals and 7 assists this season.

Awful league though and I can't stand Ballymena

*DCFC*

• Like 1

Â