the unofficial midweek footnall thread - sponsored by andrew keenen esquire.

Jimzk5

Totally outclassed. Bayern are a great side but this is embarrassing. 

They beat the mighty Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate about six months ago. They can do this to anybody, and while it might not be what City were expecting I think they should be able to not let the result or performance affect them too much in future games. 

This Bayern Munich side must be one of the best teams ever..could you imagine having the same feelings for bayern munich as you have for villa ?

Their fans must be in heaven all the time.

You get used to success and start to expect it though.  It wouldn't surprise me if the league cup win Swansea had felt better to their fans than all of Bayern Munich's titles in the last ten years. 

Yeah i think that's the case..judging by the few Man u fans i havent yet deleted from my facebook i guess they are expecting to win all the time and if someone dare win against them all hell break lose..And they are all in meltdown now and want moyes sacked  :crylaugh:

Its embarrassing that a club can spend hundreds of millions on players and be this shit in Europe. £30million on Fernandinho!

40 million i think it was in end. would have been better off keeping Barry 

Anzhi mazach matachaklar katach (that Russian team) v spuds on ITV4. Gordon strachan providing the comedy, sorry punditry in the studio.

An extra special treat with Alex McLeish doing the commentary. Yay.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 2

Anzhi mazach matachaklar katach (that Russian team) v spuds on ITV4. Gordon strachan providing the comedy, sorry punditry in the studio.

An extra special treat with Alex McLeish doing the commentary. Yay.

i would hope this is ultra attacking 4-3 to hear the reaction to McLeish fainting in the commentary box

Commentator 'will those spurs changes give them the boost to go and score a couple more goals in the final ten minutes?

Mcliesh. 'As long as they don't concede its a good result'

Never changes I see.

Â