the unofficial midweek footnall thread - sponsored by andrew keenen esquire.

Jimzk5

Manchester United are 1-0 up in Donetsk, Danny Welbeck has scored. 

Some bloke called Cristiano Ronaldo has put Real Madrid 1-0 up against Copenhagen.

This Bayern Munich side must be one of the best teams ever..could you imagine having the same feelings for bayern munich as you have for villa ?

Their fans must be in heaven all the time.

You get used to success and start to expect it though.  It wouldn't surprise me if the league cup win Swansea had felt better to their fans than all of Bayern Munich's titles in the last ten years. 

This Bayern Munich side must be one of the best teams ever..could you imagine having the same feelings for bayern munich as you have for villa ?

yes the football they have played is on another level. Mind you they cant take free-kicks like us.

You get used to success and start to expect it though.  It wouldn't surprise me if the league cup win Swansea had felt better to their fans than all of Bayern Munich's titles in the last ten years. 

Be nice to test that theory first hand.

Oh, absolutely.   I seem to be in the minority (on this forum at least) because I'd love an oil sheikh to buy the Premier League title for us.   I'm just saying that even the best looking woman in the world has a man who is tired of **** her. 

• Like 1

Saying it was a clichy mistake is an obvious remark

the 2nd goal?

IMO it was shocking defending, not only has he played him onside he is then also completely oblivious as to whats happened, when muller brings the ball down he's halfway to turning the other way and trotting up the pitch, not a clue he's there

and fernandinho, what were they thinking? he's average at best, looked good in a very good SD team in Europe but he's nowhere near good enough for that price at that age, especially when they could have gone out and got de rossi

Â