the unofficial midweek footnall thread - sponsored by andrew keenen esquire.

Jimzk5

We must be a good side to have beaten Arsenal even without Ozil. :)

yep, the stats for arsenals form are mad, I think the koscielny / mertesacker partnership has lost 1 game in 25 or something daft, they've been in great form since march, not since we beat them

Scott Brown is a complete clearing in the woods and Lennon is an utter word removed, I hope they get a whopping now. 

Yeah, when I first saw it I thought it was harsh, but having seen it from the refs angle it's clear he kicked out at him when he was on the floor, reckless thing to do

We must be a good side to have beaten Arsenal even without Ozil. :)

yep, the stats for arsenals form are mad, I think the koscielny / mertesacker partnership has lost 1 game in 25 or something daft, they've been in great form since march, not since we beat them

Although we had the toughest of starts to the season I am so glad we played Arsenal first game. Mind you if they go on and win the league then they owe us a favour. Wenger out! :)

Pretty badfrom brown, but also pretty disgraceful from neymar. He barely got grazed and he rolled around like he was karate chopped in the back

Brown's haircut suits him doon to the groond.

Brown is a disgrace. dreadful "footballer" and is a poorer version of Cattermole. He has cost Celtic 2 gamse now in Champions League and yet will walk back in the team. Lennon really hasnt a clue or maybe a shit midfielder reminds him of himself

Manchester City 0 - 1 Bayern Munich

Another soft goal conceded by Joe Hart.  I wouldn't call it a howler, but beaten at your near post from 20+ yards?  

Â