how to beat the bookmaker

villaguy

What happened? Forgot the Tanti race was on at 3pm

Was out in front by quite a distance, can't remember what fence it fell at, got back up but couldn't recover before eventually being pulled up and not finishing..

Have they relaxed the remounting ban?

Was out in front by quite a distance, can't remember what fence it fell at, got back up but couldn't recover before eventually being pulled up and not finishing..

Remounting is still banned in England by the BHA. Sounds like the hrose went down on it's nose but got back up, ie a bad blunder.

Remounting is still banned in England by the BHA. Sounds like the hrose went down on it's nose but got back up, ie a bad blunder.

Yeah this, should have been more clear..

I've been taking a look at the form and the tips today too and have come up with these - mostly outsiders with a good e/w chance at good odds:

1.30 Market Rasen - Present View 4p @ 11/4 win; Talkin Thomas 4p @ 7/1 e/w

12.40 Chepstow - Buywise - 4p @ 10/1 e/w

2.50 Chepstow  - Grey Soldier 4p @ 20/1 e/w

3.30 Chepstow - Tin Pot Man - 4p @ 7/1 e/w

9.6p returned for Tin Pot Man in 2nd place

+ 15p returned for Present View

- 20p staked today

= 4.6 profit today

= 46.93p in the account 

It would be much more exciting with real money (and a lot easier to keep track).

This is just a test, for now...

Just quick heads up to help ye get good early prices, I'm likely backing the following tomorrow

Haydock

Fago

Up & Go

Ffos Las

Cloudy Brook

Potters Cross

Bendant

Ascot

Top of the Range

Greywell Boy

Duke of Lucca e/w

Brinestine

Fago would be my NAP I'd say @ 2/1

Will be interested to see if Dunraven Storm can build on its reappearance run of a few weeks ago in the last at Ascot (same race as Brinestine).

Would also have a good look at Summery Justice in the one before that (same race as Duke of Lucca).

That looks a tough race Dunraven Storm is in. The penny has dropped with Brinestine and he should end up much better than a mark of 121 which he effectively races off here

Hammersly Lake has some superb form from France 2 years back but has had lots of problems since. But he would be a 150s+ horse going by that form.

Then of course Dunraven could come on for the solid run at Ascot last time. 

I'll do small play Brinestine at 7/2 or 4/1 tbh 

Edited by CVByrne

Â