Rocket League

hogso

I had my mic on but couldn't hear anyone. Assuming I had something set up wrong.

That would be why.

Laps was giving you dogs abuse!

(all in jest, obviously :D)

• Like 3

I still don't actually know what Gareth was laughing at. I was laughing at how hard he was laughing. All I heard was a mention of Powdered Toast Man and then laps started making weird growling noises.

• Like 1

I'm annoyed I couldn't hear anything now (even LF's vicious slating ;)) I've never had any issues with my mic before.

Need to investigate my settings.

• Like 1

If we get two more then we'd have 8 teams of two which would be perfect for two groups of four.

We can do it as it is, it would just mean we'd have one group of four teams and one group of 3.

The format I had in mind was just two groups. Everybody plays each other once in a best of 3 scenario (i.e. 3 Rocket League matches, the team with the most wins, wins that fixture).

The top two from each group go through to a semi final and then final. Maybe we could up it to bes of 5 for the final?

Everyone ok with that?

So all Gareth would have to do is draw all the players out to form the teams (first two balls are team one, next two balls are team two etc etc)

Then do another draw to determine the groups.

The groups are then left up to the teams to arrange when they play their fixtures. All they have to do is play them and report the score back to me (if I'm organising) and I can update tables. Once all games are player we will have semi finalists.

If D1 is entering then we only need one more for two groups of four!

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â