If you had a choice...

sheriffvilla

Which would you rather win?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather win?

• Champions League
    • Premier League

My question is, if you had a choice, what would you rather win

An away match would be nice, 3 goals for, in a match, two wins on the trot, convincing performances, the belief we have a manager and squad capable of achieving a top 10 finish, all would suit me.

For a start it's not the question asked, so therefore off topic, but apart from that any mod worth his salt can see its PFE, you are out of order sir, either answer the question or keep it to yourself. There is no need to turn this thread into your own personal crusade, like you have with so many others.

In answer to the question I would prefer the premier league.

It would be awesome if we won the league but if i had the choice i would want the European cup, Chelsea have won the league recently but still they havent got any credit for what they have done.

Eveyone seems to give credit to the winners of the european cup and if you have the luck and your name is on the trophy then you could quite fesibly win it.

Teams like Monaco, Porto, Liverpool, Byer Levurkusen have all shown tht it is possible for good teams to get to the final, so out of the two i think the european cup is more of a possibilty than the league.

My question is, if you had a choice, what would you rather win

An away match would be nice, 3 goals for, in a match, two wins on the trot, convincing performances, the belief we have a manager and squad capable of achieving a top 10 finish, all would suit me.

Next time just answer the bloody question please.

If you're not interested, don't bother.

FFS.

Premier League.

Winning the league is a lot harder, IMO. A less than great team can win the CL with a bit of luck. Plus the fact that we already have one Euro title to our name makes it less of a burning desire.

Premiership for me, it's the ultimate test of a team. You can have a good season and finish sixth but to win the title really is a tough ask. However, with all the will in the world I think to break Chelsea and Man Yoo's hold on the trophy would really take some doing, not that it's beyond us of course.

A top four finish is not out of the question in the short to mid term, making a CL win more likely. Winning the CL is arguably more high profile than the Premiership and would really announce the re-birth of the club to the worldwide media.

Winning the Champions League implies a certain level of domestic success the season before, so we will have to have beaten one of the big 4 to even get into the competition. To THEN be crowned kings of Europe is farmore esteem than the domestic title. In my opinion anyway.

Â