AndyClarke

Villa had let Jordan Graham go, been trying to get him for ages but he wanted 5k, he has now dropped his demands and I got him for Plymouth. Mental!

(Villa are bottom of the Championship atm).

Edited by dodgyknees

Reading the SI forums it seems the ME is all over the shop. I can't see it being playable until the Christmas patch. I know we can thank capitalism but imagine if the guys we allowed to release a Football Manager and build it over a few years based on the feed back. The need for 'shiny new' really stunts the games potential.

In saying that though, when the game is eventually patched it still always consumes plenty of hours - and perhaps we take for granted how good FM is. I might go and have a game of Fifa Manger to remind myself...

Roll on xmas.

The ME might be somewhat frustrating at times.. defenders are aweful. But it goes both ways,and as long as I find a way to use it to my benefit I'm content with that. The only thing that really annoys me about the game now is that there seems to be no way to stop the opponent from scoring easy set pieces goals.

Aside from that, I haven't noticed much that takes away my enjoyment of the game. Have not been able to get away from it since I installed it.

So been away, come home expecting FM2014 to be available via Steam after purchasing it but nope no joy it says coming soon.

Any suggestions why I can't access the game?

Might be a dumb question, have you updated steam?

Â