AndyClarke

Ended up ordering it on that simplyCDkeys site and got my key today. activated the key and was told that the game was locked, fair enough i thought, so i downloaded it anyway in preparation for the unlock. when it was done, out of curiousity i said i'd launch it, and it works. Just started a new game no problem at all. It's not review code, it's regular retail code downloaded through Steam and, unless im missing something, it's unlocked early

Ended up ordering it on that simplyCDkeys site and got my key today. activated the key and was told that the game was locked, fair enough i thought, so i downloaded it anyway in preparation for the unlock. when it was done, out of curiousity i said i'd launch it, and it works. Just started a new game no problem at all. It's not review code, it's regular retail code downloaded through Steam and, unless im missing something, it's unlocked early

The beta doesn't finish till Thurs. As far as I know, keys still open the beta.

Have a look at this beauty Grealish scored against West Brom. Been giving him a run in the team after he came back from loan. Scored and assisted 3 goals so far and looking very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVna3W1HfY&feature=youtu.be

The game crashed whilst saving and has deleted everything. Deleted the entire save and even my profile on the game. Had just got Villa into europe.

Are you sure? I'd be really surprised if it has deleted your saved game, your profile is often reset when a new version is released (as happened yesterday I believe) but your savegame should still be in the users area in the Sports Interactive folder.

The game crashed whilst saving and has deleted everything. Deleted the entire save and even my profile on the game. Had just got Villa into europe.

Are you sure? I'd be really surprised if it has deleted your saved game, your profile is often reset when a new version is released (as happened yesterday I believe) but your savegame should still be in the users area in the Sports Interactive folder.

Upon creating a new profile and deleting my Cache and scrolling through all the auto saves i've managed to load one up, so not all is lost, but a chunk of it is :P

Â