The new Mac Pro

NurembergVillan

Apple are preparing to launch the new Mac Pro.  Current one is an impressive piece of kit, particularly if you're someone with a graphics intensive job, but the new one claims to be twice as fast.

Not only that, but it's a desktop tower that stands at 9.9 inches tall and looks like this - http://www.apple.com/mac-pro/

Anti Apple obsessors in anti apple posts shocker.

Have to ask, what's the difference between people who don't like Apple giving their views wherever Apple is mentioned, and people who don't agree with religion doing the same whenever religion is mentioned?

Do you go into religion threads and say 'anti religion obsessors in anti religion posts shocker'? Or are you against religion so that doesn't count?

I love my Mac Book Pro.  It's superb for Photoshop, especially with the 17" screen that they don't make any more.  Going to keep this for a while yet.

The Mac Pro is a different thing though, it's a desktop which will probably start at £2500 without a monitor.  

Anti Apple obsessors in anti apple posts shocker.

Have to ask, what's the difference between people who don't like Apple giving their views wherever Apple is mentioned, and people who don't agree with religion doing the same whenever religion is mentioned?

Very little

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

In fact it's an excellent comparison.

Apple fanboys are annoying. But certainly what I've found is the ANTI apple fanboys are even more annoying.

Much like Atheists. They're right. But **** me they LOVE telling people about it at every opportunity. And they certainly seem to be a lot more obsessive over their "belief" (or lack of) than the believers.

Amen.

• Like 4

I love my Mac Book Pro.  It's superb for Photoshop, especially with the 17" screen that they don't make any more.  Going to keep this for a while yet.

The Mac Pro is a different thing though, it's a desktop which will probably start at £2500 without a monitor.  

I know that, I was just sticking up for all things Pro and their usefulness.  My lap top cost over £3,000.....

Â