The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

Personally I wont be singing anything to the this tune, It reminds me too much of Liverpool. I was just having a laugh.

I'd rather go with the Man u viva Ronaldo song, wow didn't think i'd be writing that,

But it doesn't really matter if people put different versions up here to look at, whatever a couple of guy's at the back of the Holte start to sing will be the one that spreads and you don't need to learn the words first you'll pick them on the day.

It's the Torres tune for Cuellar

He's the rock in our back four, Cuellar Cuellar

The opposition score no more, Cuellar Cuellar

He's 6ft 3 with curly hair

His teeth are **** but we don't care

He's Carlos Cuellar, the Rangers centre half.

NANA NANA NANA NANA NANA etc

That's the best one in my opinion, the same one Rangers had. Just replace the word 'Rangers' with 'Villa' and it's sorted. It's not too long, not hard hard to remember, and a decent song!

How about instead of nicking Rangers song, we make up our own ?

Carlos Cuellar, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh

Carlos Cuellar, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh...

To the tune of Rihanna's Umbrella ?

Well I like it :(

I beat you to it on that one I'm afraid a couple of pages back, there wasn't much love for it, I like it though!

Ha.... i can't believe how many songs this guy has about him.... what a legend.

This is on you tube and made me laugh out loud. (to the Andy Williams 'I love you baby' tune and adapted for us)

CAR-LOS Cuellar

will be a villan for life

CAR-LOS Cuellar

I'd let him shag my wife

CAR-LOS Cuellarrr.... We want curly hair toooo....

stop trying to make up words no one will know or understand ...KEEP IT SIMPLE

NANNANAANAN NANA NANA

NANANANANAN NANA NANA

Hes 6ft 2 with curly hair hes teeth are fuked but we dont care

hes carlos cuellar Villa center half!!

...NANNAANANANA

I agree, it has to stay as this! 8)

stop trying to make up words no one will know or understand ...KEEP IT SIMPLE

NANNANAANAN NANA NANA

NANANANANAN NANA NANA

Hes 6ft 2 with curly hair hes teeth are fuked but we dont care

hes carlos cuellar Villa center half!!

...NANNAANANANA

What tune does this go with? Sorry if I'm just being dense!

Personally I wont be singing anything to the this tune, It reminds me too much of Liverpool. I was just having a laugh.

I'd rather go with the Man u viva Ronaldo song, wow didn't think i'd be writing that,

But it doesn't really matter if people put different versions up here to look at, whatever a couple of guy's at the back of the Holte start to sing will be the one that spreads and you don't need to learn the words first you'll pick them on the day.

Totally agree that at the end of the day, its whatever catches on. IMO, a lot of these 'wordy' chants seem great but when everyone trys to chant it, it just comes out garbled.

How does the 'Viva' song go-I guess it's based on Viva Espana and will end something like 'Viva its Cuellar'?

Totally agree that at the end of the day, its whatever catches on. IMO, a lot of these 'wordy' chants seem great but when everyone trys to chant it, it just comes out garbled.

How does the 'Viva' song go-I guess it's based on Viva Espana and will end something like 'Viva its Cuellar'?

Agreed it will be just be whoever starts it off at the back of the holte but the "torres" one would be so much better than the "ronaldo" one, no1 else sings the ronaldo one so let them have it where as the torres one i know at least united and liverplop use it so it wont look as bad on us for copying or even adopting from rangers. Where as viv cuellarrrrrrr would just be and outright copy off united and would just make us look like tits!!

Agreed it will be just be whoever starts it off at the back of the holte but the "torres" one would be so much better than the "ronaldo" one, no1 else sings the ronaldo one so let them have it where as the torres one i know at least united and liverplop use it so it wont look as bad on us for copying or even adopting from rangers. Where as viv cuellarrrrrrr would just be and outright copy off united and would just make us look like tits!!

Exactly, Liverpool stole it from Man Utd who use the tune for O'Shea, Rangers stole it from Liverpool, so there would hardly be an outcry because of us stealing the tune

Or if not this tune how about:

'We love you Cuellar with your curly hair

We love you Cuellar because you're everywhere

We love you Cuellar, and we want curly hair too'

We love you Cuellar with your curly locks

We love you Cuellar because you are a rock

We love you Cuellar, and we want curly hair too

Can't remember seeing a chant for Craig Gardner on here, so here's an attempt, which I'm sure you'll better:

There is a guy plays anywhere Craig Gardner is his name

C-R-A-I-G

C-R-A-I-G

C-R-A-I-G

Craig Gardner is his name

Similar has probably been posted already so sorry in advance for not quoting

They said too much,

To much for Young,

Now your watching like a kid,

When we give the ball to Ashley YOUUUUUUNG

GIVE THE BALL TO ASHLEY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG

EDIT - better ?

Similar has probably been posted already so sorry in advance for not quoting

They said too much,

To much for Young,

Now your watching like a kid,

When we give the ball to Ash-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey,

Ashley 'e

GONNA SCORE A GOAL ASH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

ASHLEY 'e

GONNA SCORE A GOAL ASH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Na na na na na na na na

Ashley Ashley Young

Ashley Young Ashley Ashley Young

na na na na na na na....

Theres already this song floating about for him to the tune of 'baby give it up', its what us creative minds in the Holte sing rather than the tedious 'Ashley Young Ashley Young Ashley Young....'

"We've got Ashley Young,

say we've got Ashley Young"

Still my fav AY song,

I like that one for Ashley.

We use that tune succesfully down at my local ice hockey team for one of the players. It really gets the crowd going and it's a shame local lad Tommy Lund isn't good enough to be anything more than back up goalie so we can't use it more often - with Ashley we could sing it all the time from the Holte End.

We've got Ashley Youngm say we've got Ashley Young!

If by the time we play Pool Aug 31st it's clear Barry's staying

then it might be good to turn the Torres...Cuellar song against the opposition

How about?......................

Barry said he's off to Pool Villa Villa

But big fat Rafa's such a tool Villa Villa

Martin named the price for Barry

But far too much for Scouser Parry

So now Stevie G...says he's off to join Chelsea

Â