The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

To the tune of 'the city is ours' - should we take the lead against Small Heath, just for comical effect

We're winning away,

We're winning awaaayy,

How shit must you be,

We're winning away

like this mate!!

If this doesnt get sung against SHA i will be disappointed!

Blues fans have been singing this for the past two seasons.

Boom Boom Boom let me hear you say Makoun, Makoun. . .

ha what a tune

Lol, love this one.

I was watching Liverpool vs Everton yesterday after the Villa match and I gotta say that 'You'll never walk alone' anthem before the game sounds great.

It has probably been said time and time again, but it would be great if Villa had a pre-game anthem like this, something slow and meaningful where the whole crowd can join in.

I was watching Liverpool vs Everton yesterday after the Villa match and I gotta say that 'You'll never walk alone' anthem before the game sounds great.

It has probably been said time and time again, but it would be great if Villa had a pre-game anthem like this, something slow and meaningful where the whole crowd can join in.

Agree

Agree

I do agree, but YNWA is obviously engraved into the culture of Liverpool FC, the fans sing it with passion because it means something to all of them.

If we introduced something, it'd just be a pre game sing along.

Boom Boom Boom let me hear you say Makoun, Makoun. . .

ha what a tune

Lol, love this one.

Woah, GarethRDR might be looking to claim some royalties off you there. What do Sunderland sing for Darren Bent. I bet we can improve it

Â