Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who grab your hand early in a handshake. I have a firm handshake but if you grab my fingers, what am I meant to do?

go with the suerez maneovre - bite the nose

Or spit in their face

Or dive on the floor and pretend he kicked you

Stevo you just reminded me. I took a picture today especially for you. It'll be in rogues gallery soon  :wub:

But yeah.... handshakes...

One of my my mates is so tactile. We're out and we meet new people, I just say hi and he gives them a kiss. When you're him you can get away with it though. Royal Marine. Tosser.

One of my my mates is so tactile. We're out and we meet new people, I just say hi and he gives them a kiss. When you're him you can get away with it though. Royal Marine. Tosser.

Tell them you liberated Port Stanley's Tesco.

I absolutely abhor hugs and kisses but I like handshakes. Courteous.

Your future wife / husband is in for a treat.

Hopefully I'll never marry! 

Handshakes. Always a problem. What pisses me off is when I stick my hand out for a 'conventional' handshake, and the other guy goes for the - I don't know what you call it - THIS thing: 

cool-handshake-21043252.jpg

I always assumed it to be a youth/black thing, but a guy at the running club (white, my age) does it. Throws me every time. 

• Like 2

I think that's a sporty thing.

I don't mind it, but you're right, it needs to be made obvious early that that is what's happening. Not a conventional shake.

If anyone shook my hand like that in a formal environment, however, I'd assume they were a penis.

I absolutely abhor hugs and kisses but I like handshakes. Courteous.

Your future wife / husband is in for a treat.

Hopefully I'll never marry! 

Civil Ceremony then... God, you lot are so fussy.. 

• Like 2

Handshakes. Always a problem. What pisses me off is when I stick my hand out for a 'conventional' handshake, and the other guy goes for the - I don't know what you call it - THIS thing: 

cool-handshake-21043252.jpg

I always assumed it to be a youth/black thing, but a guy at the running club (white, my age) does it. Throws me every time. 

or when a guy goes touch bruv and you like what .....and its that touch fists thing ......just shake my hand godamn it with a firm handshake that is all ....

Â