Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Don't run from it Shillzz, embrace it, and use it to raise your post count, like me! I kid of course, I post far too much on here, who am I, POB?

Car insurance!

The longer i drive with no convictions, the more expensive it gets...WTF!?!?

Added to which, how do they justify it going up every year when your car is a year older and therefore worth much less? My car was worth 12k when I got it a couple of years ago and now it's probably only worth about 3 or 4k but the premium is still going steadily up every year.

What car have you got that loses 75% of its value in 2 years?

Mazda RX-8. :bonk:

Doesn't help that I've done 80,000 miles on it during that time either :winkold:

Don't run from it Shillzz, embrace it, and use it to raise your post count, like me! I kid of course, I post far too much on here, who am I, POB?

I actually left my phone at work yesterday evening so i could get away from it for the evening.

Otherwise, the mrs will put some crap on tv and i'll be on my phone all evening.

Oh God, I can't believe I only just remembered this from last night.

Nothing and I repeat nothing has pissed me off more than this recently (football not counted).

I was flicking through the Infotainment channels (Discovery / science / Mat Geo etc) and I stopped on one of the discovery channels. There was a programme almost finished so about 5 mins left. After 2 minutes I wanted to just hurt all the adults on it, after 5 minutes I felt ill with hate.

I present to you "Toddlers & Tiaras", the most vile programme I have ever seen. Basically you get girls under the age of 5 and dress them up like Katie Price and encourage them to do dance routines at these shows or something. Anyone ever seen it or heard of it ?

I would take every single kid off each and every one of them and put the parents in jail for years. Horrible, just horrible.

I know, I look at his post count and think "I want to be that guy".

Quality not Quantity, Andrew! :winkold:

Well to be honest, I try to combine the two. ;)

I think we need a thread 'what doesn't piss you off?' ;)

Is this directed at me? 'Cos I do have a lot of rage. I'm like a budget version of rage guy.

Â