Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Is he booted now? He'd damn well better be!

No, the maniac who blew it up (damn him, goddamn him all to hell) is still here. Troglodyte might be onto something, if we can discredit his posts and prove no true VTer posted clunge then we might be in the clear. :detect:

Let's look at the evidence...

Start a forum, make plenty troll acounts, watch the lulz unfold and make some monies.

BURN THE WITCH.

monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

People who put all the cash from tax, chance etc into 'free parking' on Monopoly.
Eh? Don't quite understand that. Free Parking is just a neutral space, isn't it? How do you put money into it?

Can't believe he's still here! Surely it'd be better to get rid of him than the thread?

WOW! Chris has become the Steve Bartman of VT!!! Only I think I felt worse for Steve Bartman as he felt terrible about the situation. The man had to change his name!

Just start a new Lovely Ladies thread guys. I figure half of you will enjoy going through your spank bank and starting fresh.

I've played with people who put money that is taken in income tax, and from them in chance and community chest etc, into the middle of the board. When someone lands on the Free Parking space, they take whatever's in the middle of the board. Really annoys me when people insist on playing it like that!

I have the Monopoly game on my iPod too, and they have an option to do this, so it must be relatively common.

I've played with people who put money that is taken in income tax, and from them in chance and community chest etc, into the middle of the board. When someone lands on the Free Parking space, they take whatever's in the middle of the board. Really annoys me when people insist on playing it like that!

I have the Monopoly game on my iPod too, and they have an option to do this, so it must be relatively common.

Oh, house rules. Never done that.

Just start a new Lovely Ladies thread guys. I figure half of you will enjoy going through your spank bank and starting fresh.

But that thread was my spank-bank. I didn't make *snigger* hard copies! :o

We always put the tax money in the parking space... Dunno why.

That moment when a woman playing doesn't select the iron as her piece.... (Kidding ME!!)

And the fact that word removed isn't banned.

Â