Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Nah Levis pictures weren't that bad.

However that was my favourite tommy thread, dammit!

DISCLAIMER: The above statement is a joke, it is not to be taken literally in any way, shape or form. I do not condone or condemn any actions involving the act of masturbation and the VillaTalk forum, and in particular the Off Topic section of aforementioned forum. The use of humour was an unwarranted and unnecessary use of valuable internet memory space.

Thank you for your time and effort into pointing this massive misdemeanour out.

If you're having to use the castrated version of the lovely ladies thread to get yourself off you're going to blow your mind (amongst other things) when you discover what typing naughty things into Google can reveal to you.

A lot of VTers may think I am a rocket polisher (rightly so sometimes) but contrary to your belief, (judging from your response) I don't log on to VillaTalk to masturbate.

Oh sorry, should I have posted it in the joke thread first? Or put a disclaimer "about to make a joke, do not take this literally"?

I'll just edit it then, I wouldn't want everyone to think I like to make witty responses to anything without first announcing I'm using humour in some shape or form.

Civil Servants cracking up because of a 2 year pay freeze for anyone earning 21k here. Firstly, lots of people earning less than that have lost their jobs in factories and other industries and now have to work below the minimum wage, or go on JSA which is absolutely paltry.

Civil Servants also now have to pay for their parking. Laughable.

Lets forget that 67m has been slashed from the education budget.

Oh sorry, should I have posted it in the joke thread first? Or put a disclaimer "about to make a joke, do not take this literally"?

I'll just edit it then, I wouldn't want everyone to think I like to make witty responses to anything without first announcing I'm using humour in some shape or form.

Touchy...

I apologise that it wasn't entirely clear you were making a joke.

Â