Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

In the Blue Corner....... ENNIS

Jessica+Ennis.jpg

11116%7C000058cbc%7C8b16_orh380w285_Jessica-Ennis-LP.jpg

In the Red Corner.......PENDLETON

Victoria-Pendleton-Exclusive-for-Esquire-UK-2.jpg

ONE+USE+ONLY+Victoria+Pendleton.jpg

Taken from page 1 of google images for both.

For me - Pendleton edges it, but its a close close call. I'll take both if I really have to.....

In terms of looks, it's no contest. Pendleton every time. Ennis really isn't that good looking, imo.

But there's "something about" Ennis that makes her appealing. To be honest she just strikes me as a really really nice girl.

Shag: Pendleton

Wife: Ennis.

In terms of looks, it's no contest. Pendleton every time. Ennis really isn't that good looking, imo.

But there's "something about" Ennis that makes her appealing. To be honest she just strikes me as a really really nice girl.

Shag: Pendleton

Wife: Ennis.

[/debate]

Well that lasted long..... errrrr what to talk about next......

Victoria-Pendleton-Exclusive-for-Esquire-UK-2.jpg

ONE+USE+ONLY+Victoria+Pendleton.jpg

I couldn't see what the fuss was about with Pendleton 'til I saw these 2 photos :shock: Filth :twisted::thumb: I agree with Stevo wrt the shag/wife thing now.

Alcohol is the most dangerous drug out there.

You see ... because I'm not a druggy, I'm ill-equipped to argue this but let's just say I find it very difficult to believe that something like alcohol, where 1 drink does you zero damage, is 'the most dangerous drug out there' when people have taken the likes of E or acid and literally dropped dead from it.

Now if you're talking about the wider discussion of alcohol abuse where it takes years of over-indulgence ending up with liver damage then you're not comparing apples and apples. Per unit, I don't accept that alcohol is as dangerous as any of them. I include cigarettes in that. Every single cigarette does you a degree of damage. That's not true of alcohol which itself only becomes dangerous through consistent abuse.

You don't need to be a druggy to understand. Ask a recovering alcoholic about having the "one drink" ?.

I have seen this argument from all sides (I have lived in a pub / lived through the rave thing in the 90's in the UK / lived in Holland for 12 years which basically runs on drugs / buyer and seller of many things over that time).

From my experience over the last 25 years of going out etc alcohol is by far the most dangerous. I understand why if people have no knowledge of a subject they go for the easiest option becasue drugs is ingrained by the government and media as bad (If they say jump do you jump ?). I have been in the Amsterdam Arena with 50 K people who know I am 100 % correct :-) + why is Holland the best place to bring up kids in Europe but awash with drugs. Someone please explain that little gem also ?

I am not having a go it's just something I know about.

Just my view built on experience and facts over 25 years.

You don't need to be a druggy to understand. Ask a recovering alcoholic about having the "one drink" ?.
Have a read of my subsequent responses to Zhan where I finally said what I was trying to say :)

Pendleton gets on my wick.

Constantly crying/emotional/hard done by.

Ennis seems far more level headed, and less high maintenance.

So, 'Steve' was correct on the previous page.

[smut]

Pendleton looks like the kind of girl who might surprise you in bed, perhaps the kind of girl to wear crotchless underwear and stick a finger up your ass.

Ennis on the other hand looks like the kind of girl who'd giggle at the thought of going into Ann Summers.

[/smut]

[smut]

Pendleton looks like the kind of girl who might surprise you in bed, perhaps the kind of girl to wear crotchless underwear and stick a finger up your ass.

Ennis on the other hand looks like the kind of girl who'd giggle at the thought of going into Ann Summers.

[/smut]

:lol:

I think it has a lot to do with the slutty clothes the studio has put her in. Maybe if Ennis did a shoot for FHM you'd change your minds?

To confirm the pics where selected from Page 1 of Google Image results based on what I felt showed them at their best.

I didn't chose Pendleton's "naked with bike" pictures for fear of the "no baps - no flaps" rule - but feel free to find them.

IMO the fact that Pendleton was up for that shoot at all puts her above Ennis in the filth stakes - and lets face it, thats much more important than "cup of tea in bed" wife material.

[smut]

[/smut]

Watch the documentary about Pendleton! She is an emotional wreck.

She is more likely the type of girl who only does missionary and instead of going for Round 2 likes to roll round and have a cuddle.

Ennis looks keen to try new things. She is a heptathlete after all! :winkold:

Tis true Eames. The point here is that on the evidence available, you wouldn't get Ennis into an FHM shoot. Some will give her points for that, some will take points away :)

Emotional wreck might just mean she's a little more extrovert, happy to share her emotions etc. The kind of girl who wears her heart on her sleeve, and thus the kind of girl who might scream the house down.

Whilst I agree with your theory on Ennis being skilled in multi-disciplines, a quality which shouldn't be overlooked when considering bedroom Olympics, I agree with Eames... Pendleton wins the Filth stakes.

Tis true Eames. The point here is that on the evidence available, you wouldn't get Ennis into an FHM shoot. Some will give her points for that, some will take points away :)

Exactly. I have Mrs E for a cup of tea in bed. If I'm thinking about bedding an Olympian I want a filthy one.

Â