Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The thing about VT is it completely anonymous. So people can divulge information about sharting, problems they have experienced in the bedrooms with their wives/girlfriends etc and know that we dont know your real name or what you look like etc.

I feel that if this was a facebook forum, where you can see the persons real name, and photo of what they look like, people would not be so happy to reveal said information. I know a few of you guys know eachother in the real world but the majority of people on this forum, dont know who anyone else really is.

I could sit next to one of you guys at villa park, and you would not know I was Voinjama. I think that anonymity explains some of the crazy posts I have read on this site over the past 3 years I have been a member. It has its negatives, and it has its positives.

The thing about VT is it completely anonymous. So people can divulge information about sharting, problems they have experienced in the bedrooms with their wives/girlfriends etc and know that we dont know your real name or what you look like etc.

I feel that if this was a facebook forum, where you can see the persons real name, and photo of what they look like, people would not be so happy to reveal said information. I know a few of you guys know eachother in the real world but the majority of people on this forum, dont know who anyone else really is.

I could sit next to one of you guys at villa park, and you would not know I was Voinjama. I think that anonymity explains some of the crazy posts I have read on this site over the past 3 years I have been a member. It has its negatives, and it has its positives.

Of course :D

you can see the persons real name, and photo of what they look like, people would not be so happy to reveal said information.

Pah, bollocks to that, I don't care who knows I've shit myself a little bit. After it happened I emailed the missus to let her know too. A problem shared, and all that.

you can see the persons real name, and photo of what they look like, people would not be so happy to reveal said information.

Pah, bollocks to that, I don't care who knows I've shit myself a little bit. After it happened I emailed the missus to let her know too. A problem shared, and all that.

How long did you leave it?

About 5 minutes.

The conversation went;

How’s your morning going honey?
Alright. I sharted about 5 mins ago though.
I’m not entirely sure what that means honey, but if it’s what I think it is then I’m really sorry and hope you’re feeling ok now. I wish I was there to hug you
(Awww, bless)
It’s when you fart and a tiny bit of shit comes out.
Yes I thought that might be what it meant

She's very understanding.

I can see it now... sitting at Villa Park, it gets to halftime and I see a mysterious figure down a few rows in front of me get up from his seat, GarethRDR 69 printed on the back of his shirt. Cue me shouting to him about whether or not he's sharted recently. It'd be more entertaining than the bloody Zorb race either way.

We're all friends on facebook too. We just didn't want to tell you, cuz, well, y'know...

Point is, it's not completely anonymous in here :) And as I said in my little anecdote, I went straight to the table and had a good larf with the lads about it. Not one to take myself too seriously :D

We should have a new topic called "Show your mug". It would be very interesting to see if the face matched. I know what Chindie looks like, and I have met Austrian and 12in82 in real life, I dont have a clue about the rest of ya. For one forum member whose name I shall not mention, I can imagine him being a Harold Shipman lookalike. :lol:

We should have a new topic called "Show your mug". It would be very interesting to see if the face matched. I know what Chindie looks like, and I have met Austrian and 12in82 in real life, I dont have a clue about the rest of ya. For one forum member whose name I shall not mention, I can imagine him being a Harold Shipman lookalike. :lol:

Rogues Gallery

I know exactly who Voinjama is. He's is a small city that serves as the capital of Lofa County, Liberia and is located in the hilly, far northern part of the country near the Guinean border.

Â