Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

There's a classic IT Crowd episode which covers that scenario pretty well. Roy opts for the route suggested by Irreverented and ends up getting taken away in an ambulance.

Better that than pay a quid to not go to the toilet.

France is a fantastic country apart from the lack of sensible public toilets, odd penchant for eating pigs ears and the fact they hate the English.

if it weren't for the French I'm sure it would be lovely ...

I'm off there next week for a training course ... it's gonna be a long 4 days but at least the French women have entered into the spirit of Movember

It's a sign im getting old this one.

Fireworks...cant stand the things. What makes it worse is when its November 14th and at 9pm people are letting off fireworks. What makes it even worse, is when the little dude gets woken up when he's trying to get some shut eye after his hectic play schedule!

Fireworks...cant stand the things. What makes it worse is when its November 14th and at 9pm people are letting off fireworks. What makes it even worse, is when the little dude gets woken up when he's trying to get some shut eye after his hectic play schedule!

I'm with you on that one mate, only slightly worse as I have a dog too. You can bet the firework will wake either the boy or the dog up which will then wake up the other grrrr

It's a sign im getting old this one.

Try Sunday night (or actually Monday morning!). Just gone midnight and the sports club next door to me start a display. Must've been a wedding I think as they often hire out their function room but it's literally the other side of the fence from me and they were damn loud. First time in my life I've gone Meldrew and (almost) phoned the old bill.

Also, just popped to the shop to get a bottle of pop, get back to the office and realise ive been sold a multi-pack bottle at full price...the bastards!

don't they usually have "not to be sold separately" written on them ... but whilst it's not actually illegal for them to sell them like this (it's nothing more than a manufacturers notice and are not legally binding)

, ring up office of trading standards and get some vengeance anyway

I'm with you on that one mate, only slightly worse as I have a dog too. You can bet the firework will wake either the boy or the dog up which will then wake up the other grrrr

my cat has just hit 19 and is completely deaf now :-( on the plus side we didn't have to worry about Fireworks this year ..

Â