Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

2 food related ones.

#1 When people try and start a conversation or talk to you in general when your eating.

#2 When people come over to see what your eating and start talking about the food your eating.

2 food related ones.

#1 When people try and start a conversation or talk to you in general when your eating.

#2 When people come over to see what your eating and start talking about the food your eating.

#2... And then criticise it. I used to go out socially with this girl who would communicate her distaste for anything she didnt particularly like by pretending to throw up.

Really offputting.

When people try to talk to you when you're reading. I have one friend who will literally, two seconds after I start reading a paragraph in say a newspaper, will ask me 'what's going on with that then?'. **** off.

When people try to talk to you when you're reading. I have one friend who will literally, two seconds after I start reading a paragraph in say a newspaper, will ask me 'what's going on with that then?'. **** off.

Thats a pet hate of mine, people reading over my shoulder really really **** me off!

Thats a pet hate of mine, people reading over my shoulder really really **** me off!

51ln%2B1jhz8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51ln%2B1jhz8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

She can piss off as well!

#2... And then criticise it. I used to go out socially with this girl who would communicate her distaste for anything she didnt particularly like by pretending to throw up.

Really offputting.

I find that showing them the partially chewed food on your tongue always goes down well :thumb:

I have an Irish cousin (she's a semi-celeb in Ireland actually) calle Triona.

She signs her name as "3na" in birthday cards and emails and stuff (it's not her actual real life signature)

Which for Irish people does just read as "Tree-Na".

But for me, I see it as "three-na" which makes no sense whatsoever!

I have an Irish cousin (she's a semi-celeb in Ireland actually) calle Triona.

She signs her name as "3na" in birthday cards and emails and stuff (it's not her actual real life signature)

Which for Irish people does just read as "Tree-Na".

But for me, I see it as "three-na" which makes no sense whatsoever!

The Police were a trio. A policeman is a PC, so she could be "PCna".

Â