Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I do that sometimes. Not regularly mind.
theunderstudy said that.

His real name is Andrew.

Eh?

Keep up Andy.

Also did you know Andrew is Hebrew for "Whale's vagina "?

Andy fishy flaps! :lol:

*yes, i know a whale is a mammal.

Anyway, changing tack - Adele.

I'm sick of hearing that **** song on the radio morning, noon and night. You've been dumped, get over it you fat annoying chav.

Great minds and all that ... :lol:

FWIW she is horribly overrated.

Good shout Andrew!

I'm sick of hearing that **** song on the radio morning, noon and night. You've been dumped, get over it you fat annoying chav.

errrr...no she's isnt.

2 UK number 1 albums totalling 3,304,000 million record sales in UK & America alone say otherwise.

errrr...no she's isnt.

2 UK number 1 albums totalling 3,304,000 million record sales in UK & America alone say otherwise.

Erm... isn'tthat the whole point? You couldn't say that someone is overrated if they DIDN'T sell a lot of records.

The fact is that all those people - IN ANDREW'S OPINION - are OVERrating her by buying the records in such droves.

I wouldn't know, I've no idea who she is.

People who don't think the act of blowing their nose is disgusting.

To me, it's similar to having a shit or throwing up, you wouldn't do that in front of people.

It makes my stomach turn when someone's blowing their nose in front of me. Don't know why but it disgusts me.

Aha, I say this exact same thing to an awful woman at work who insists on trumpeting her nose as loud as she can. Actually she starts with the trumpet, and then onto the wet after-blow........**** hideous.

errrr...no she's isnt.

Erm... isn'tthat the whole point? You couldn't say that someone is overrated if they DIDN'T sell a lot of records.

The fact is that all those people - IN ANDREW'S OPINION - are OVERrating her by buying the records in such droves.

Exactly.

Because she's a decent singer, but looking at those kind of record sales, she's been hyped as amazing after an okay performance at the Brits.

Now she's the best thing since sliced bread "according to the critics". I think she's not that good at all, and the hype around her is pissing me off, as is the constant repetition of that **** shit song, as highlighted by Mr. Rissworth.

My kettle blowing up . I still have 2 other viable ways of boiling water , ie the hob and microwave so it shouldn't piss me off but still . ..

I drink a crazy amount of tea and coffee as well. :cry: :cry: :cry:

errrr...no she's isnt.

Exactly.

Because she's a decent singer, but looking at those kind of record sales, she's been hyped as amazing after an okay performance at the Brits.

Now she's the best thing since sliced bread "according to the critics". I think she's not that good at all, and the hype around her is pissing me off, as is the constant repetition of that **** shit song, as highlighted by Mr. Rissworth.

Mr. Rissworth? Snigger..

I've never held the opinion the amount of records sold is relative to the quality of the music. Just people looking for something 'easy' on the ears.

Dunno why I said rissworth. Anyway, smoking. I know some people like it and its their call but I **** hate cigarettes. They're horrible.

errrr...no she's isnt.

Exactly.

To be fair, she's been highly rated since well before the Brits.

I quite like her. Not amazing but a very good voice.

You know what I mean though Stevo. She was fairly well regarded BEFORE the Brits, but after, it's OMGZ ADELE IS AMAZING LOLZ. This from the same **** people we had the smash hits "Who are Arcade Fire?" and "How many members do they want" from and suchlike. :angry:

Â