Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Chloe? Made in Chelsea idiot? Ashley?

I had to Google these lot.

Ha no, the woman on the show before chelsea healy of something. Good god.

All the people in it are quite alright, I get on quite well with Ashley. She is funny!!

Some random tv woman with a MASSIVE ego.

Good lord, shut up will you!

Yeah, I saw Ski Sunday tonight, too.

Love you Mooney

I find it utterly infuriating that you can't pay for your driving license online unless you have a valid passport.

No excuse for it, is there?

Not having a passport, I mean.

When you don't plan on traveling?  And you can't afford to renew it for no particular reason other than possessing it?

No, no I don't imagine there is.

I find it utterly infuriating that you can't pay for your driving license online unless you have a valid passport.

When you don't plan on traveling?  And you can't afford to renew it for no particular reason other than possessing it?

The price of a passport is rediculous tbh

What does HM Govt charge for the privilege of being allowed to leave the country?

I know most if not all countries charge for a passport, but really they should bloody well be free to anyone who wants one.

What does HM Govt charge for the privilege of being allowed to leave the country?

£72.50 (up to £137 for fast track service).

I s'pose people should just eat it, and be grateful that they don't have a feudal lord keeping them to work his lands. The principle's still the same though in a kindofa way.

Â