Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Better than Abigail's party, IMO.

Speaking of which, trivia fact of the day: Demis Roussos was never mentioned in the original stage version of AP, the naff record was Jose Feliciano's version of "Light My Fire". They couldn't get clearance to use it in the TV version, so went for the Roussos instead.

• Like 1

I saw this story in the Guardian today as well. Seems the Foreign Office have summoned the Russian ambassador to the UK to explain why Russian fighter jets were approaching UK airspace.

Did the Mail misreport the story somehow?

Edited by maqroll

The Russians have been sending Bears over for years.

They stopped for a bit post Gorby and during their economic woes.

Putin got them going again, regular like.

Mainly to prove his virility, but also to check our response times and sample our detection equipment.

We're good at radar, sonar too.

If they want up to date attack/defence plans and a competitive arms industry, they need to see what the potential opposition are doing.

That's crap. Hope everything goes ok Mike. All the best. I hear Jenny is looking for a new masseuse.

I love my Mooney man <3

That's crap. Hope everything goes ok Mike. All the best. I hear Jenny is looking for a new masseuse.

I love my Mooney man <3

• Like 1

shit news that mooney. my missus didnt get laid off or anything like that but she jacked her job in because it was nights and she was struggling with looking  after the kids the following day and if im honest i was struggling working all day and having the kids at night. the extra money was great and now shes jacked it in things are a bit tighter but we get by ok.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Â