Sadio Mane (Red Bull Salzburg)

Villan4Life

Heard this off my small Villa Forum off a guy on Friday morning and thought nothing of it, also linked with Brown Ideye of Dynamo Kiev (no link of that just yet) and it was printed in Salzburg paper yesterday..

Here it is, 21 years old.. 16 in 24. Senegal international.

http://tinyurl.com/sadiomane

Cause of Sunday's test gallops in Eugene village against Metz is the way of the transfer of Sadio Mane a year ago by the French club to Salzburg. When it comes to rumors from England, the Senegalese soon attracts more: Premier League club Aston Villa is great interest in the 16-time goal scorers show season.
Edited by limpid

http://www.laola1.at/de/fussball/oesterreich/tipp3-bundesliga/liga-facts/page/1146-32---.html

RED BULL SALZBURG: Sadio Mane might runners Red Bull Salzburg get lost soon. As the "Salzburger Nachrichten" report, Weimann club has Aston Villa keen interest in signing the 16-time scorers Mozart Season townspeople. The Senegalese, who last summer from Metz is changed to the Salzach River, still has contract until 2016 with the cops. On the commitment of the Greek midfielder Taxiarhis Fountas it should, however, due to impale formalities.

Reckon this could be a replacement for Charlie if he leaves.

NZogbia will not be leaving this summer.

I see no reason to doubt you. Your record for predicting transfers this Summer is concrete after all.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I see no reason to doubt you. Your record for predicting transfers this Summer is concrete after all. :ph34r:

I have only ever predicted 1 transfer, and that was from a very good source, that person however got it wrong. I simply passed on the info I was told.

As for NZogbia, it's pretty obvious he's staying. He's just had an Achilles operation and will be out for at least another month to 6 weeks.

So who exactly is going to take a massive risk by paying us money to take him and give him £55k a week!

I see no reason to doubt you. Your record for predicting transfers this Summer is concrete after all. :ph34r:

I have only ever predicted 1 transfer, and that was from a very good source, that person however got it wrong. I simply passed on the info I was told.

As for NZogbia, it's pretty obvious he's staying. He's just had an Achilles operation and will be out for at least another month to 6 weeks.

So who exactly is going to take a massive risk by paying us money to take him and give him £55k a week!

We could always give him a pay-cut .. ^_^

I'm surprised no-one has picked up on the REAL story here:

Weimann club has Aston Villa keen interest in signing the 16-time scorers Mozart Season townspeople. 

We're trying to sign a whole town!

Hope it doesn't mess up their Mozart season.

We signed downing when he had a broken leg, anything is possible....

• Like 1

Â