Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt Man Utd want Craig Gordon, they have Kuczcak and Foster already as well as VDS.

I have never heard of a keeper hyped up as much as Gordon, he must be the real deal. Either him or

Boruc and I am very happy!

I seriously doubt Man Utd want Craig Gordon, they have Kuczcak and Foster already as well as VDS.

Unless one of them is one the way out

Foster anyone? :lol:

I can't see either Kuczcak, VDS or Foster wanting to be 4th in the pecking order. I can't see them going for a goalkeeper this year. Myabe in the next couple of years for when VDS retires but not this season.

With Arsenal buying that random keeper I think we are all clear to head for Gordon.

The closest we'll get to signing David Villa is when his name appears on our newsnow page after joining a european powerhouse.

Who needs David Villa when you have Gabby Agbonlahor!

Ben Foster would be a great buy....can't see it happening though

sooner have Sorenson in goal tbh. crap teams like Watford make a goalie look good because of the amount of saves he has to make per game. He can concede 3 and still be man of the match at times. A truly class goalie is one that makes match winning saves when had nothing to do all game and also commands the area. Not one that concedes goals scored by the oppositions goalie!

Regarding the Goalkeeper thingy...

I understand Van Der Saar won't be as first choice next season like he has been this season.

My mate who is a Manure fan thinks VDS will be offloaded in the summer - Prob why fergy is going in for Gordon! so i reacon foster could be out on a season long loan again if this came off! who knows?

Thoughts...