Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Wind up?, you have your opinions and i have mine, the difference is i don't revel in raving about a rival club!!!, i'd rather rave about my own thanks , :roll:

Nobody has reveled in anything, you have just made that up for wind up purposes.

I agree lets carry on but talking about future transfers however, inevitably means you are going to talk about other clubs, i dont see the problem?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Osbourne will be better than Sissoho. In the meantime, we can do better.

Osbourne has a long way to go if he wants to be compared to Momo. I would take Sissoko without question if he was available which is certainly possible.

Wind up?, you have your opinions and i have mine, the difference is i don't revel in raving about a rival club!!!, i'd rather rave about my own thanks , :roll:

Nobody has reveled in anything, you have just made that up for wind up purposes.

I agree lets carry on but talking about future transfers however, inevitably means you are going to talk about other clubs, i dont see the problem?

Forget it, maybe one day you'll understand why Mazrim agrees with me, although i won't be holding my breath!!, :roll:

i seriously doubt the scousres would let Sissoko go but if they did i would move hell & high water to bring him in if i were MON.

having said that, i think other areas of the side are possibly higher priority?

I had a dream last night that we'd signed Ribery!

The last time i had a sport related dream it was of Ireland thumping Italy in the rugby.

Put the house on Ribery being our first signing this summer! :P

I dont see what is so special about Sissoko. I know the dippers were touting him as the next Veira but he really isnt. He's a solid player but nothing more. Thats just my opinion.

I dont see what is so special about Sissoko. I know the dippers were touting him as the next Veira but he really isnt. He's a solid player but nothing more. Thats just my opinion.

Fair enough, whenever I have seen him, in my opinion he has looked a class act.

What about signing a random Brazilian that always spices things up. Whats Denilson up to these days, or how about Saviola as a columbian leaves an Argentinian arrives?

where did u read that?

FROM ICBrum

O'Neill has dismissed reports that Sevilla's on-loan striker Kepa Blanco, now at West Ham, is set for a summer move to Villa.

"It's not true. There is no offer on the table and no suggestion that will be the case," he said

What about signing a random Brazilian that always spices things up. Whats Denilson up to these days, or how about Saviola as a columbian leaves an Argentinian arrives?

How about the brazilian rightback Eduardo Ratinho.He's brilliant in FM 2007.A wonderkid.And while we're at that we should also go for Nicolas Millan from colo colo in chile(another wonderkid from FM 2007) :D .I don't know why but I have a feeling we are gonna sign ribery.