• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And people wonder why i think certain members love Spurs!! Rolling Eyes ,

care to expand?

To be honest!!, no

Just what i expected :roll:

your deluded if you think he would automatically join us over spurs, who are basically 2 years ahead of us

This thread has descended into Spurs fans, people who are secretely Spurs fans

why?

it doesn't take a genius to see that at present, spurs are a much better side

people seem to think that because things are looking up for us, that everythings going to stand still for other teams

things are looking up for Spurs just as much as they are looking up for us, but at htis present time they have the much stronger squad, with better players and they are in european competition and are financially much much more well off.

They haven't got the greatest manager, but they have plenty of things going for them in order for them to attract the top class players

We know what we have to offer new players,but if said players/agents can't see it or we can't sell it to them,there is a possibilty they might go to a club higher in the league.Especially one in Europe.

I support Villa.

care to expand?

To be honest!!, no

your deluded if you think he would automatically join us over spurs, who are basically 2 years ahead of us

No i'm not deluded, i'm simply a villa fan, not a Spurs cheerleader!! :roll:

No i'm not deluded, i'm simply a villa fan, not a Spurs cheerleader!! Rolling Eyes

laughable tbh

are you just here on the wind up?

tell me what we can offer Bent over Spurs, other than the better manager, which can easily be changed if Jol has a bad run

We are becoming a bit obsessed with Spurs here.

They might end up selling Berbatov and keep both Keane and Defoe for all we know.

Don't get me wrong Defoe,Keane etc. I would be happy with either of them but there are other teams who may sell strikers.

What happened to the Bellamy rumour anyway.

Also wasn't it Gladston Spur who insisted that Ashley Young was going to Spurs and not Villa.

care to expand?

To be honest!!, no

Your Sid on the windup!

Saying another player will join someone else is normal, do you not talk about any other teams? You better not, it means you support them :roll:

tell me what we can offer Bent over Spurs, other than the better manager, which can easily be changed if Jol has a bad run

Well along with the better manager we could very well offer him higher wages, we now reportedly have the best training facilities in Europe, which the club believe will be a major attraction in obtaining players, we also have the bigger stadium and are arguably the bigger club based on history, tradition, trophys won and fan base.

I'd say when competing with Spurs for a players signature we'd have a great chance of coming out on top.

i doubt they would have trouble matching the wages we offer them with 2 of their investors worth 850mill and 2.1 bill

i'd think playing in european competition, and playing alongside much better players with a bigger chance of breaking into the top 4 is more attractive than us having a slightly bigger stadium and bigger history tbh

both clubs have big ambitions, and maybe we will overtake them in the future, but at this moment they have a much better chance of attracting players over us

in my humble opinion mind

Oh, FFS! What is this thread about, really? I see us discuss different players, then someone mentions Bent for the 100 time and then there's an obsessed Spud-fan who come in crying "Bent will go to us! Bent will go to us!" and then the discussion about Villa vs Spuds is dominating the thread again.

Yes, maybe Bent will go to you, maybe you're better than us atm, but this is still a f**king Villa-board, not a Spud-board. You're welcome with your point of views to a certain extent, but to endlessly defend your club in our forum will be met with too many pleased words. If I wanna know anything about spuds I go to your forums, I won't go here to discuss it to this extent. I'm fed up. You don't have to tell us everytime someone mentions Bent that he's going to you. We've got the point. We'll just have to wait and see. My guess is he's going to your little Londons 3rd club, btw.

I hope we go for Huntelaar anyway. And why not try to go for Owen? He's the kind of player that would raise peoples eyebrows and make us a bit better. IF he can stay fit. Someone said that he can only score foals. So what? We need that kind of player and I think a player like Gabby could learn a lot from him as they are pretty equal as players IMO. Let's try to get Owen. I'd love him in Villa. :D Will probably go to Spuds, of course...

Oh, FFS! What is this thread about, really? I see us discuss different players, then someone mentions Bent for the 100 time and then there's an obsessed Spud-fan who come in crying "Bent will go to us! Bent will go to us!" and then the discussion about Villa vs Spuds is dominating the thread again.

Yes, maybe Bent will go to you, maybe you're better than us atm, but this is still a f**king Villa-board, not a Spud-board. You're welcome with your point of views to a certain extent, but to endlessly defend your club in our forum will be met with too many pleased words. If I wanna know anything about spuds I go to your forums, I won't go here to discuss it to this extent. I'm fed up. You don't have to tell us everytime someone mentions Bent that he's going to you. We've got the point. We'll just have to wait and see. My guess is he's going to your little Londons 3rd club, btw.

I hope we go for Huntelaar anyway. And why not try to go for Owen? He's the kind of player that would raise peoples eyebrows and make us a bit better. IF he can stay fit. Someone said that he can only score foals. So what? We need that kind of player and I think a player like Gabby could learn a lot from him as they are pretty equal as players IMO. Let's try to get Owen. I'd love him in Villa. :D Will probably go to Spuds, of course...

Couldn't have put it better, lets get back to a transfer thread and none of this 'my club is better than your club' bullsh!t

A friend of a friend was diving past VP the other day and saw Kaka getting out of a car that was being parked by Gattuso. (Probably got lost on the way to Tottenham) :lol::lol::lol: :winkold: :winkold:

No i'm not deluded, i'm simply a villa fan, not a Spurs cheerleader!! Rolling Eyes

laughable tbh

are you just here on the wind up?

Nope i'm here because i SUPPORT VILLA, i don't shake pom-poms to the Spurs anthem i'm afraid!!, every post you make on this subject further proves my point.

care to expand?

To be honest!!, no

Your Sid on the windup!

Saying another player will join someone else is normal, do you not talk about any other teams? You better not, it means you support them :roll:

You might have had a point if you and others hadn't have broke out into delirium a million times before every time the name Spurs was mentioned!! :roll: ,