Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mon met up with Ian Storey Moore at the new training facility this morning, they spent a few minutes talking in the office and then left for a flight to France at about 11:30am. Monaco v Marseille is the only match being played today (20:00hrs) So it looks likely that they are looking at Franc Ribery, Djibril Cisse, Mohammed Kallon, Toure et al.

Teams tonight:

AS Monaco

Titulaires :

* ROMA

* MODESTO

* BOLIVAR

* TOURE

* DOS SANTOS

* PEREZ Carton jaune 59'

* MONSOREAU Carton jaune 83'

* LEKO Carton jaune 89'

* MERIEM Sort 78'

* KOLLER

* MENEZ But 12' Sort 60'

Remplaçants :

* RUFFIER

* PLASIL

* GIVET

* PINO Entre 78'

* KALLON

* VARGAS

* PIQUIONNE Entre 60'

OM

Titulaires :

* CARRASSO

* CIVELLI

* TAIWO

* RODRIGUEZ Carton jaune 90'

* BEYE

* RIBERY But 45'

* M'BAMI Sortie 70'

* CANA

* NASRI

* CISSE Sortie 86'

* NIANG But 84'Carton jaune 81' Sortie 89'

Remplaçants :

* HAMEL

* CESAR

* ORUMA Entre 70'

* ARRACHE

* VALBUENA

* PAGIS Entre 89'

* MAOULIDA Entre 86'

We were linked with the midfielder M'Bami last week - I presume it's probably to watch him play.

Cant sign anyonme who doesn't fit into the song.. "theres only one ...." so e's out.

and yes it was a joke - a very funny one I thought !!!

If I were the manager (and thank goodness we have MON) I would be doing the following:

OUT:

Sorenson

Delaney

Samuel

Davis

Ridgewell

Sutton

Bardsley

Djemba-Djemba

Hendrie

IN:

1x GK, RB, CB, LB, RM, CM,

2x ST

Agree with all except Davis and Sorenson. Davis was one of our best players last season but doesnt seem to of been given a proper chance this season, when he played it was out on the left. He still has plenty to offer and will be a top player.

I think replacing Sorenson is the least of our worrys! There's probably 2 keepers i'd have, Boruc or Jaskalainen.

I 've just noticed that St Etienne beat Lille 2-1 earlier (5pm ko) So apologies for stating that Monaco v Marseille was the only French top division game today. Does that throw up any more targets?

Bodmer, Makoun & possibly Kader Keïta (who i believe we were linked to in Jan if i'm not mistaken)

I 've just noticed that St Etienne beat Lille 2-1 earlier (5pm ko) So apologies for stating that Monaco v Marseille was the only French top division game today. Does that throw up any more targets?

Bodmer, Makoun & possibly Kader Keïta (who i believe we were linked to in Jan if i'm not mistaken)

Was gonna mention this guy and say hopefully him!

If I were the manager (and thank goodness we have MON) I would be doing the following:

OUT:

Sorenson

Delaney

Samuel

Davis

Ridgewell

Sutton

Bardsley

Djemba-Djemba

Hendrie

IN:

2x ST

Agree with all except Davis and Sorenson. Davis was one of our best players last season but doesnt seem to of been given a proper chance this season, when he played it was out on the left. He still has plenty to offer and will be a top player.

I think replacing Sorenson is the least of our worrys! There's probably 2 keepers i'd have, Boruc or Jaskalainen.

I think Tommy will be replaced, the two keepers you have mentioned are both superior IMO. I think Ben Foster would be a good addition, but think Man U will want to keep him.

OUT:

Sorenson

Delaney

Samuel

Davis

Ridgewell

Sutton

Bardsley

Djemba-Djemba

Hendrie

IN:

2x ST

I think Tommy will be replaced, the two keepers you have mentioned are both superior IMO. I think Ben Foster would be a good addition, but think Man U will want to keep him.

Im pretty sure Foster will be spending next season back at Man U. Id have either of the 2 i mentioned but i doubt very much we'll get one of them.