Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody else think Freddy Eastwood could fit the bill as the 4th striker.

Another powerful bloke like Carew, will be delighted to be in the prem so won't rock the boat if not an automatic choice.

I think Gabby, Big John and Luke will get us the goals if we can increase the amount of chances we are creating.

For me the priorities in order of need are:

1)RB (£5m)

2) CM X 2 (one creative, one holding) £15m

3)Striker (£4-10M) Powerful forward, Eastwood, (Ashton prob out of reach)

4) GK (£3-5m)

5) Back up at left back, central defence (£6m the pair)

A total spend of around £40 million!!! I don't want much! :lol:

Nugent and Barton to Everton.

If Everton get Barton we should snap up Fernandes from Benfica i think he is on loan from, far better than Barton and younger.

Who mentioned Micheal Owen?

i think the 3 china vase we already have (Laursen, Delaney & Berger) are enough to be needing this guy!

He is too much of a risk with how many times he gets injured.. and its too many for my liking to even consider signing micheal owen despite what he might be capable of when he is fit.. which still is not anything special in itself!.

(He is the jonny wilkenson of football)

you wont win anything with sicknotes, we probably have more sicknotes than any other team in the prem, michael owen would be a very bad buy!

On football365.com, kepa blanco, sevilla's striker currently on loan at whu, claims that Villa,portsmouth,newcastle and man city have offered him a chance to play for them next season.

What aload of Mar-Mite

why oh why would we ever go for this guy? not just press, but some fellow fans aswell need to wake up and smell the coffee, we dont need to be looking at crap fringe players who cant hold down a starting place in a relegation fighting teams! we should be looking at world class players.. afterall whos to say we cant attract big names! we have everything - the money, the new facilities, manger etc!. The worlds our oyster!

I just find all mentions of players like, Marlon Harewood, Marlon King, Kepa Blanco, Emile p1551ng heskey!!!!, mark viduka etc. none of these players can offer anything to our club in our attempts of acheiving what we have set out to do imo!

You would think "The guy that invented the bicycle kick" was still at the helm! :roll:

On football365.com, kepa blanco, sevilla's striker currently on loan at whu, claims that Villa,portsmouth,newcastle and man city have offered him a chance to play for them next season.

If that story is true I will be officially pissed off!!! The boy is shite, no thanks :bang: