Christian Benteke

Kwan

Yep, Balotelli is absolutely dead to Liverpool, and that is before they sign Benteke.  I imagine they will be prepared to pay him to leave or subsidise his wages to get him out somewhere on loan before the window closes, so no way on gods earth would or should we look to take him as part of any deal below the 32.5m release fee.  

We hold the upper hand in this transaction, pay the full 32.5m or go away and waste somebody else's time...

Same goes for Lambert, he is dead to them and a just filling a squad position and eating up wage budget, wouldn't be surprised if they subsidised his wages and he went to a club like Bournemouth on a season loan, he literally has zero resale value.

Anyone who wouldn't take Mario needs their head checked, highly doubt he would come to us mind.

I must need my head checked then. The negative affect this player can have on a team is amazing. Had Liverpool not persisted with him last season I reckon they would have got top 4.

Btw I still don't think Benteke will sign for them.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

considering RVP just went for 4.25 mill if we get offerd any there crap strikers and money below 30 mill and its accepted then my opinion of sherwood will change

What's RVP going for 4.25M got to do with it?
the natural goal scorer?nothin i suppose id happily pay more than he went for to plop for lambert

oh sarcasm

considering RVP just went for 4.25 mill if we get offerd any there crap strikers and money below 30 mill and its accepted then my opinion of sherwood will change

the natural goal scorer?nothin i suppose id happily pay more than he went for to plop for lambert

oh sarcasm

Id prefer Balotelli as he has it in him and id back our coaches to get it out of him.

Adebayor is passed it.. and would be way too expensive with no re sale value.

oh sarcasm

You do realise his salary is excess of 10M a season? He hasn't gone Turkey for the weather.

Also based on your rational Liverpool are complete mugs to offer 32.5M for Benteke when RVP is only 4.5M.

oh sarcasm

You do realise his salary is excess of 10M a season? He hasn't gone Turkey for the weather.

Also based on your rational Liverpool are complete mugs to offer 32.5M for Benteke when RVP is only 4.5M.

taking the clause into consideration yes.doesnt mean hes worth 32.5 just means thats what villa want for him

just like plop wanting 50 for sterling doesnt mean hes worth that

Edited by Villan81

If we're going to take a player in part exchange, it's surely got to be a deal that represents a saving over selling Benteke for the clause value, and buying the p/ex player for their market value. No point at all, IMO, taking 26m for Benteke, and then a player Liverpool value at 6.5m. 28m plus that player would be fine, but we've got to be getting something extra if there's a player coming

oh sarcasm

and tbh im talking about fee paid not wages

so on that little comment you could say plop could say we'll give you 25 mill so we can give him 7.5 in wages

oh sarcasm

and tbh im talking about fee paid not wages

so on that little comment you could say plop could say we'll give you 25 mill so we can give him 7.5 in wages

Ok Ok. My point is there is no use looking at someone like RVP when deciding on values for strikers when his wage demands are beyond the limit of probably the majority of clubs in the world.

@maxjacobs2015: @Avillafan no players involved in the deal.

Interesting

well if thats the case then fair enough.32.5 for a play that doesnt want to be here is brilliant business

Balotelli would never of come here anyway to egotistic to wanna come here

Edited by Villan81

If the clause is triggered and he wants to sign for Liverpool (I'm hoping, for the lols, he very publicly says no chance to try to spur Man U into a bid), then it's gotta be time for a Stone Cold Stunner of a bid from Sherwood surely?

• Like 1

oh sarcasm

What's love got to do with it?
  • Like 1

Firstly if he is going this needs to get done straight away so sherwood can sort the replacement out and get them intergrated into the squad. I don't want to see him go but it's best for the club if he is going to get it done as soon as possible.

Secondly why is anyone mentioning balotelli. The guy just can't play but through being a bit of a character and getting himself in the paper people think he is a player. The is a reason why he only scored one goal last year that's lack of ability. Add into that the lack of work rate and bad attitude and he starts to make adebayour look like a good signing.

Â