VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

WP_20130623_009.jpg

That's the best picture I could take so it's not great. Could Ingram be the first VTW wrestler to have an action figure?!

photo.jpg

To be fair, its not a bad shout. I also hope that while about a year old this pic shows I do have a soul and do not have the affliction I have been labelled with

• Like 2

*8pints and 2quartz sit on two adjacent comfy leather chairs in front of an open roaring fire. 55stripes lies at 8pints's' feet*

8pints: Hello and welcome to this new segment: Last Orders, with my furry friend 55stripes, the measurement midget 2quartz and me, the greatest EWR superstar of all time. Say hello 55stripes.

55stripes: tumblr_lzqhb5YsYh1qfryqfo1_500.gif

8pints: Say hello 2quartz.

2quartz: Hello viewers and can I just say--

8pints: --No, you can't, that's enough from you. 

*2quartz frowns*

8pints: Today on 'Last Orders' we'll go through all the things of interest since the last time we spoke.

​2quartz: *Mumbles* Which must feel like five minutes ago to everyone else!

8pints: What was that!?

​2quartz: Nothing.

8pints: *Looks at 2quartz the way Papadopoulos looked at Samaras* Let's crack on.

Stinko Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

I'd love to reply to you, but it appears I have a feud with Leemond at the moment which is going to end badly for me, chances are.

8pints: Well the first thing is, I didn't address anything in your self-important direction so at ease big boy, and secondly, as much as I'd like to see things end badly for you, you'll probably once more get a little helping hand to make sure you land on your feet.

​2quartz: I think he was talking about replying to your trash talk of everybody but he has a lot on his plate the poor soul.

8pints:  What have I told you about sticking up for the other sad-sacks short-stack!?

​2quartz:...Just saying.

8pints:  Well don't. On to the next thing, and, as much as I hate to admit it, Ajaxulation is right in the sense that specific Lion he used as an example, is in actual fact better than any tiger--

55stripes: tumblr_mezvsv1Kvl1rlop4oo1_500.gif(Thinks) Charming!

8pints:  --So I'll give him that one.

​2quartz: You've just had a go at me for sticking up for others and--

8pints:  --That's not sticking up, that's just something you can't deny.

​2quartz: Hypocrite.--

8pints:  --But VA, it's going to take one hell of a ball of string to distract 55stripes! She's an alert and precise killing machine--

​2quartz: --She's got her eyes closed right at this moment and is snoring!

8pints:  That's because she knows there's no danger about and is probably dreaming about gobbling up your small self, but, when the time comes, let me tell you, I wouldn't want to be in her way! It's nice to see support from Lapal_fan though, even though we don't need that stupid 'What would you rather..' question asking muppet's support!

​2quartz: You don't help yourself.

8pints:  And with Stinko saying "Everything's a ball of string to a Tiger" He may be the first one in the EWR to find out how true his words are! Although there's a list of who I think should be 55stripes's' first victim and it grows everyday.

​2quartz: *Rolls his eyes* Bloody love that tiger you do, want to kiss it and marry it.

8pints:  Your name will also go on the list!

​2quartz: This isn't Dad's Army.

8pints:  I hope, for your sake, someone gets that reference.

​2quartz: No one reads this far in to your rants, at best people look to see if you've quoted them and then read that bit underneath, apart from that, people just scroll past your babblings.

8pints: Get out.

*2quarts stares at 8pints*

8pints: I'm being serious, I'm fed up of you, get out before I dress you up as a Chital Deer and wake the stripy one up.

*2quartz forlornly stands up*

8pints: Come on stand up! Oh, you are, now get out.

*2quartz shuffles out*

8pints: Right, back to the serious stuff.

Stare-at-f***y Posted Yesterday, 12:44 AM 
Can i fight for the title?

8pints: Do you know what!? This annoys me! In fact it really pisses me off and it should! What right does this posturing-prattler have to a title shot? What's he ever done apart from hit a strawberry-blonde bozo in the private parts and cavort around with EWR's third worst manager--

*2quartz rushes back in angry*

​2quartz: Don't have a go at Baselayers!

8pints: Will you stop sticking up for everyone! Especially her, think about it, if she was such a good role model as a manager wouldn't she have got Stiff-Fawn his underserved title shot!?

​2quartz: I suppose so.

8pints: Exactly, although you've never got me anything, apart from a cup of tea, and I've still done well off my own back, but, that's because I'm a far superior wrestler and Arrogant Ayeverfercar is a waste of Nottingham-hating skin.

​2quartz: I thought you liked that cup of tea I got you?

8pints: I didn't actually, it was cold.

​2quartz: That's because I couldn't reach the kettle.

8pints: There you are then, a perfect example of how useless you are. Now I told you to get out so be gone.

​2quartz: I just want to be part of something with Jenny, she inspires me.

2quartz's inspiration Posted Yesterday, 07:38 PM 
Right i need to hot someone on the noggin with a flaming barb wire baseball bat!

2quartz: Not that.

*8pints kicks 2quartz up the bottom and he flies out of the room once more*

Ginko and villaajax vs leemond2008 and 8pints.

​8pints: I'm not sure how I feel about this match. Yes, my side won, but, it was against the two most pathetic drips of waste in the whole EWR and it was the rip-off artist who got the win, and that was only because of dumber and dumbest bumbling around like the Chuckle Brothers. I'm looking forward to SunderSlam though, even though I'm not on the card yet, because the name was my brilliant idea. Not that I get any credit from Meccano Maniac that is, not surprising in the slightest.

Could Ingram be the first VTW wrestler to have an action figure?!

8pints: Another thing you've got wrong!

415ULlrTxIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

​8pints: See? Come on Stripetacular, let's go.

*8pints takes 55stripes by her chain lead and exits the building*

Edited by 8pints

vt.png

25th October 2013

Wainy316 vs theunderstudy

TUS takes a headbutt from Wainy316. Wainy316 uses a forearm to the face. Big clothesline on TUS. Wainy316 slams theunderstudy down. Wainy316 misses a big legdrop. theunderstudy hits a rolling kick on Wainy316. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover! 1....2...kick out. TUS only gets knees on a splash. Powerslam from Wainy316. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Wainy316 DDTs theunderstudy. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. TUS reverses a Wainy316 hammerlock. Standing leg lariat by theunderstudy on Wainy316. Wainy316 kicks theunderstudy in the gut to reverse the momentum. Big clothesline on TUS. Stevo985 comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! TUS turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Stevo985! Stevo985 has left TUS in big trouble. theunderstudy can barely stand. Here it comes - Sidewalk Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished. theunderstudy slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Stevo985 turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Jon vs flamingsombrero

Gut buster, Jon hits hard. flamingsombrero scores with a face jam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Jon reverses a hip toss. Jon fires off some right and left hands. Flying shoulder tackle by Jon sends flamingsom to the mat. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Flapjack from Jon. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Big backdrop on flamingsom, executed well. Jon only gets knees on a splash. flamingsombrero scores with a face jam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Face-first suplex from flamingsom. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Hard impact russian legsweep by flamingsom. Armbar takedown from flamingsombrero, nicely done. Jon blocks a kick from flamingsombrero. Flying shoulder tackle by Jon sends flamingsom to the mat. Jon turns flamingsom inside-out with a clothesline. Jon floors flamingsombrero...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, Flying Headbutt! 1....2....3. Jon climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Ingram85 is backstage. He talked trash about StefanAVFC and Baselayers, continuing their feud.

packoman + yillan are in the ring. POB + Dom_Wren come out onto the sound stage, and issue a challenge for a match at SunderSlam for the VTW Tag Team titles. packoman + yillan accept, and the two teams trade insults for a while before leaving.

Tegis vs Dr_Pangloss

Lame kick from Dr_P. Dr_Pangloss gets taken down out of nowhere. Tegis hits some punches. Dr_P reverses an irish whip...and Tegis runs into the referee! Tegis DDTs Dr_Pangloss. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Dr_Pangloss pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Right hand from Dr_P on Tegis. Powerslam from Dr_Pangloss. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Side suplex from Dr_P. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Tegis reverses a hip toss. Tegis hits a stump piledriver on Dr_Pangloss. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Dr_P slips out the back of a Tegis bodyslam. Tegis is in trouble. Tiger Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Tegis slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Dr_P turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

limpid makes his way down to the ring. He calls out both rjw63 and mjmooney. Both also come down to the ring. limpid has an announcement to make regarding the VTW World title. "As the former champion, mjmooney is entitled to a rematch regardless of rjw63's rejection of mjmooney's challenge and there for rj63 will defend the VTW World title against mjmooney in the main event of SunderSlam!" mjmooney's fans cheer as a furious rjw63 tries to argue with limpid.

sunderslam.png

27th October 2013

Dante_Lockhart vs omariqy

Dante_Lockhart hits some punches. Dante_Lockhart misses a clothesline. Dante gets slammed. Dante_Lockhart charges, omariqy moves, the referee gets knocked out! Tornado punch from omariqy. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. omariqy misses a big legdrop. Dante slams omariqy down. Full nelson slam! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Side suplex from Dante. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Dante looks shocked. omariqy blocks a right hand and fires back. omariqy DDTs Dante. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Dante pushes out of a omariqy hold. omariqy can barely stand. Here it comes - Ultimate Sin. 1....2...3, it's finished. Dante_Lockhart remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

StefanAVFC vs Ingram85

StefanAVFC receives some punishment. Ingram85 misses a clothesline. StefanAVFC hits a right hand. Ingram85 reverses an irish whip...and StefanAVFC runs into the referee! Massive lariat. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. StefanAVFC walks into a trip. Hard back suplex on StefanAVFC. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover! 1....2...kick out. Ingram85 DDTs StefanAVFC. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. StefanAVFC blocks a right hand and fires back. Massive backbreaker, Ingram85 got planted. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Ingram85 hits a right hand out of nowhere. Baselayers comes running down the aisle with a chair! StefanAVFC goes to irish whip Ingram85 into the ropes. Baselayers jumps onto the apron with the chair...but Ingram85 reverses! Collision between Baselayers, StefanAVFC, and the chair! StefanAVFC staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Ingram85 goes on the rampage, firing off stiff shots to both StefanAVFC and Baselayers, who take the hint and swiftly leave the ring for their own safety.

theunderstudy vs Stevo985

Dropkick connects, Stevo985 goes down. Stevo985 counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. TUS takes a kick. TUS reverses an irish whip...and Stevo985 runs into the referee! Stevo985 hits a swinging DDT on theunderstudy. Hooks the leg, but there's no referee to make the count. TUS ducks a wild right hand. TUS uses a basement dropkick to the knee. theunderstudy with a running dropkick into the corner. Cover! 1....2...kick out. theunderstudy blasts Stevo985 with a super kick. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Stevo985 counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Big clothesline from Stevo985. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. TUS reverses a waistlock. theunderstudy floors Stevo985. Iron Claw!!! Stevo985 taps out! Stevo985 looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Stevo985 has lost it!

packoman + yillan vs POB + Dom_Wren - VT Tag Team Championship Tables Match

Driven DDT by AVFC-Prideofbrum. Tornado punch from Dom_Wren. POB + Dom_Wren whip packoman into the corner. Dom_Wren whips AVFC-Prideofbrum in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. AVFC-Prideofbrum goes to suplex yillan through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. packoman ducks a wild right hand. Back elbow connects, POB staggers backward. yillan pulls POB onto the table for a piledriver, but he uses a backdrop to survive. Short powerbomb by packoman. yillan climbs onto the table with AVFC-Prideofbrum and hits a bodyslam through it for the win! Dom_Wren and POB remain in the ring, arguing. AVFC-Prideofbrum looks really angry. Dom_Wren pushes POB away and walks off, looking furious.

Bickster vs The_Rev

Bickster hits some punches. Bickster hits a right hand. Big backdrop on The_Rev, executed well. Running knee lift from Bickster. Bickster drops an elbow...but misses. Back elbow connects, Bickster staggers backward. Full nelson slam! Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Bickster elbows The_Rev in the face to break a hammerlock. Massive backbreaker, The_Rev got planted. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Side suplex from Bickster. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. The_Rev ducks a wild right hand. Stiff chop lights up Bickster. Bickster elbows The_Rev in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying shoulder tackle by Bickster sends The_Rev to the mat. The_Rev is in trouble. Powerbomb!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! The_Rev slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Bickster turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Ginko vs leemond2008 - VT Intercontinental Championship

leemond hits a right hand. Ginko pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Ginko strikes leemond2008. The referee goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Flapjack from Ginko. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. leemond2008 hits a right hand out of nowhere. Back elbow connects, Ginko staggers backward. leemond2008 hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Spear! Ginko is down and hurt. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Ginko elbows leemond2008 in the face to break a hammerlock. Ginko DDTs leemond. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. leemond2008 powers out of a Ginko headlock. Pelle is at ringside! Ginko wastes valuable time by yelling at Pelle! leemond2008 takes advantage of the distraction and nails Ginko from behind! leemond2008 floors Ginko. Here it comes...Camel Clutch! Ginko taps! leemond2008 remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

8pints vs villaajax

8pints tastes a high angle back suplex. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, 8pints hits hard. Cover! 1....2...kick out. 8pints counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Lame kick from 8pints. 8pints strikes villaajax. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Flapjack from 8pints. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Weak bodyslam on villaajax by 8pints. 8pints misses a clothesline. villaajax scores with a face jam. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. 8pints gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. 8pints gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. Armbar takedown from villaajax, nicely done. 8pints blocks a punch. Big kick from 8pints. 8pints DDTs villaajax. The referee tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! That's enough, the referee calls for the bell - double DQ! I don't think the fight has finished. 8pints and villaajax have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

mjmooney vs rjw63 - VT World Championship

Belly to belly suplex by mjmooney. rjw63 takes a back suplex. mjmooney snap suplexes rjw63. mjmooney drives a thrust kick into the chest of rjw63. rjw63 hits a right hand out of nowhere. rjw63 with a spinning neckbreaker on mjmooney. Massive backbreaker, mjmooney got planted. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. mjmooney blocks a suplex attempt. mjmooney scores with a face jam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Belly to belly off the top rope, rjw63 may be dead! Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. rjw63 blocks a suplex attempt. rjw63 hits a right hand. mjmooney avoids an avalanche, rjw63 hits the turnbuckles hard. mjmooney drives a thrust kick into the chest of rjw63. rjw63 takes a nasty tumble from the top to the outside after a shove from mjmooney! The referee count to ten, then calls for the bell. rjw63 gets counted out. rjw63 leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle. rjw63 obviously didn't want any more of a beating tonight.

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 2

Â