Next Everton Manager

maqroll

Next Everton Manager  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next manager at Everton?

• Martin O'Neill
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Roberto Martinez
    • Steve McClaren
    • Arsene Wenger
    • Robert DiMateo
    • Other (Name)

Benitez at Everton? That would be hilarious, it would make his non-acceptance by the Chelsea fans seem minor, not only that it would alienate him from his beloved Liverpool fans, some of whom still pine after him.

Can't see Kenwright being that daft

I would have agreed that the money situation would mean he wouldn't be interested but he's dropped about a million hints over the last few weeks that he doesn't want to move his family away from Liverpool and i'm starting to think he'd really relish the Everton job. I think he felt like he needed to prove himself after the Inter flop and he's really recovered his reputation after this Chelsea job, so he could go into Everton, with everyone knowing it's a tough job and if he failed it probably wouldn't affect him too much. I wouldn't imagine he'd give a shit about the Liverpool connection. Don't know how the Everton fans would feel. 

Edit: I guess Bickster just answered how the Everton fans would feel. Ha. 

Edited by nobler

My money is on that fair headed guy that managed Charlton.His name is on the tip of my tongue but I cant get it right now.

I am sure everyone knows who I mean?!

Alan curbishley?

Rory Delap?

Thom Yorke?

Scuba Steve?

Benitez is a top manager IMHO. He'd do well there, probably bag them a trophy which Moyes never managed

I don't think so. Everton need a Martinez who is used to working with a low financial budget.

I have a suitable black horse who even might be one of the names on shortlist: Nigel Clough, comes from lower division like Moyes, seems to be modern-type of manager, is used to work on low budget, tends to stay long in clubs.

Â