Next Everton Manager

maqroll

Next Everton Manager  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next manager at Everton?

• Martin O'Neill
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Roberto Martinez
    • Steve McClaren
    • Arsene Wenger
    • Robert DiMateo
    • Other (Name)

It'd be a shame for Cardiff to lose him now. Although I can see why he might go. You move up the football ladder when you get the chance and your stock is high. Odds are Cardiff will probably not set the world alight next season* (what with being a promoted side 'n all) so there's no telling if he'd get a similar offer in 12 months or if his stock would be as high.

* That does not mean they'll go down

Rafa   love to see it ... not going to happen. Whoever it is, the next couple of seasons will really expose Moyes ie Can he follow SAF? Will his replacement improve on Evertons regular top half finish?

Yeah, how he dragged that ragtag motley crew of chancers into the top 4 has really enhanced his reputation with me.

Didn't say enhanced. Said he hadn't done it any harm. Considering there fans vitriolic abuse of him, getting them into the Europa league final and top 4 is enough to give him enough pull to get him a job somewhere in the champions league.

Didn't say enhanced.

No I know and tbh I was being slightly facetious. He has done a decent job there. He has steadied the ship, although it's a pretty fantastic ship that could probably sail itself. It still grates with me that a CL failure can end up in the EL final and potentially complete their clean sweep of European trophies off the back of what should have been early elimination, but there ya go. That's for another day.

I think it only fair every premier league club should have to endure one season under Mcleish, It helps you appreciate football a little bit more when he's gone and you know things can only get better

C'mon Everton, it's your turn to take the nasty medicine

Would also help to dispel the myth that McLeish did a solid job at Villa and was treated unfairly by the Villa fans who didn't like him because of where he came from.

Â