Next Everton Manager

maqroll

Next Everton Manager  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next manager at Everton?

• Martin O'Neill
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Roberto Martinez
    • Steve McClaren
    • Arsene Wenger
    • Robert DiMateo
    • Other (Name)

Best Candidate probably RDM or Martinez. Neil Lennon has became odds on favourite and you haven't put him on it ?

Also where has Wenger came from... yeah the tight budget malarky is acceptable. But why on earth after rejecting PSG would he want to take a step down from Arsenal ?

I think it only fair every premier league club should have to endure one season under Mcleish, It helps you appreciate football a little bit more when he's gone and you know things can only get better

C'mon Everton, it's your turn to take the nasty medicine

Edited by mockingbird_franklin

It will be somebody from lower leagues I would imagine or an out of work manager. Im sure the board would have had a shortlist around christmas when they knew Moyes wasnt going to stay on

If O'Neill could ever learn from his mistakes then he would be a decent fit for the club I reckon.  It just doesn't seem the right set-up for Martinez to me somehow.

Think MON is spent at this level - he'd still want a big budget. A bigger championship club, would be the best he could hope for.

Not sure if Everton will pay compensation - so RDM or Duncan Fergusson for me.

Well Lennons stock has risen since Rangers had points taken away and were relegated. Before that he was an utter shit manager as well as a utter rocket polisher.

Â