Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Why do you keep using that terrible Gif to show hes a great player :S. At least use the Assist to Albrighton, its pretty much the only quality thing he has done for Villa.

To be fair, he was man of the match at the Madjeski earlier in the season

Sorry, I was not using that gif as proof for anything. I think that was the highlight of his season. The win away at Liverpool and him setting up the move for that great Weimann goal.

No, not an assist or an impressive pass, doesn't prove anything, but it was still his season highlight, which  is why I chose to post it.

Sorry, I was not using that gif as proof for anything. I think that was the highlight of his season. The win away at Liverpool and him setting up the move for that great Weimann goal.

No, not an assist or an impressive pass, doesn't prove anything, but it was still his season highlight, which  is why I chose to post it.

How can a 5 yard pass be the highlight of someone's season??

It's a close call. That pass or Lowtons 30 yarder.

He made the pass that set the entire move up. It began with his pass. 

Ah but who passed to Bannan

I think the ref should get the plaudits as he blew the whistle that started the game, which allowed the ball movement to begin, which lead to the play, which lead to the goal. Without the ref, there would have been no goal!
  • Like 1

Whoever it was, it was a highlight for them. However, Bannan did all of the work to bring the football into space in central midfield and play the simple ball to the striker, which began the move.

Bannan to Swansea for £2 million is said to basically be a done deal, according to SSN. So maybe Will Hughes to replace him? If we can afford him.

Hope so.

I feel vindicated already.

How many were saying Championship team, if he's lucky. lol. There's a great player there.

76xfyCw.gif

Pardon me as I wet myself whilst laughing hard.

Whoever it was, it was a highlight for them. However, Bannan did all of the work to bring the football into space in central midfield and play the simple ball to the striker, which began the move.

You're talking bollocks mate and you know it.

To be fair, that was a the tail end of a good move started from Bannan, when he picked the ball up turned Lucas, gave a few give and goes and then played it to Benteke. Admittedly that gif itself was very lackluster

Not as good as when he picked the ball up, turned Westwood (and the rest of the midfield) and to then play a ball into the feet of Suarez who almost scored.

World **** class that.

• Like 1

christ, Con is taking over another thread.....

Bannan to Swansea for £2m is good business for all parties. He didn't cost anything, doesn't do anything for us and unlikely to make an impact next season if he stays.

Good luck to him and all that but won't miss his continual attempts to be the Scottish Dwarf Beckham by aimlessly hoofing his trademark hollywood passes to no-one.